Our mission is to inspire clients to be the best version of themselves, to find their OPUS. OPUS is a small yet extremely passionate boutique fitness studio run by a team of dedicated and client orientated people. Client experience is at the heart of everything we do.
At OPUS we deliver science-led training in an uplifting and inspiring way – helping clients to make positive change, and to achieve their masterpiece, whatever that may mean to them
Our class sizes are small, high-energy and delivered by a team of truly passionate trainers who want to inspire clients to better themselves and educate themselves on how to train in an effective and efficient way.
Personal training sessions at OPUS are of the highest quality, and we operate in a way which is very different to other studios - particularly our emphasis on injury rehabilitation via corrective exercise. The collaboration between every member of our team ensures that we’re sharing our expertise, making for an authentically client-centred approach to results.
We are seeking a passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individual with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand to join our team to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for a hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
This is a fixed-term, 12 month contract, totalling 40-hours per week.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- To provide high level client service and hospitality to clients at all times.
- To assist with studio management and help with daily studio tasks and projects
- Provide support to the OPUS team to ensure full client service at all times.
- Cover Front of House duties on selected days.
- Manage a full class and personal training diary.
- Liaise with new clients to welcome them to our brand.
- Maintain the distinct OPUS aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture at all times.
- Compile regular client newsletters.
- Assist in project preparation.
- Have a high-level of organisational skills and be able to pre-empt potential issues.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Be confident, professional and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative
- Be proficient in use of MindBodyOnline (beneficial but not essential)
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fast learner, able to readily apply knowledge gained in one situation to others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a deadline oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, coordinating, prioritizing.
- You must have client service experience.
- You are known for your positive, friendly and can-do attitude.
- You are organised and proactive.
- You have diary management skills.
- You’re good at having lots of plates spinning at once!
- You work well under pressure, understand the importance of meeting targets and are always up for a challenge – you are a problem solver!
- You have a natural flair for communicating with clients and colleagues.
- You like working as part of a team but also like having ownership over your own tasks.
- You are always looking for ways to learn, improve and inspire people.