About One LDN
ONE LDN Imperial Wharf is a premium gym with a wide range of studio classes. We deliver progressive goal-driven training facilities at affordable prices. We strive to provide unparalleled service to our members and do not compromise when hiring the very best.
Working for ONE LDN means involving yourself in a community that includes industry-leading professionals and delivers unparalleled service to our members. We do not compromise on standards. We search the industry for exceptional personal trainers and studio instructors, putting member experience at the forefront of our community. ONE LDN has a methodology of developing and nurturing staff, enabling them to progress and grow within the industry.
ONE LDN is London’s elite training space.
With an open floor gym, cardio studio, and functional fitness space to train in and luxury changing rooms with saunas and beauty rooms to reset and restore in, we’re proud to be the ultimate training playground.
Based in Imperial Wharf, Fulham, we’re the home of people who like to work hard and train harder.
Founded in 2015, we’re an independently owned gym, which means everything we do is with our Community at the heart. From our world-class Personal Training offering to our popular group classes, we provide a space where our members feel at home from the minute they step through the door to the moment they leave, and even after then!
Our ONE LDN Family is an important part of that vibe, from our Front of House Team through to our Personal Trainers and Class Instructors.
That means you have the chance to make a real and direct impact on the business and our members.
As part of the Front of House Team, you will be the face of ONE LDN, welcoming our clients to the Gym and helping to maintain our luxury environment for all members.
We’re in the midst of planning new and exciting renovations for the space, meaning you’ll be working in a brand new, luxury space with a close-knit and hard-working team.
Creating a welcoming atmosphere for all ONE LDN guests
● Meeting and greeting all members and guests, creating a welcoming and friendly environment for everyone visiting the club
● Create a rapport with the clients, so they feel part of the ONE LDN family
● Be ready and willing to help management with tasks outside the norm - we accept dogs, for example!
Be knowledgeable and informative
● Ability to use the booking system whilst answering various customer questions
● Know everything about ONE LDN: the equipment, the timetable, the instructors, pricing etc.
● Respond to enquiries via email (managing email, phone and in-person in a timely manner)
Support the daily operations of the Club
● Adhere to and complete the daily checklist and operational requirements
● Report operational issues on the checklist and to management and make sure that any issues arising get resolved
● Communicate between each other effectively including hand-over and shift management
● Help with daily studio Management: handling class bookings, customer enquiries etc.
● Ensuring that the club is clean and maintained to a high level for operation is also important as part of your role in order to deliver a premium service and facilities to our members and guests.
Help build our ONE LDN family
● Supporting with sales and on-boarding of clients:
○ Knowledge of the offerings of ONE LDN and how they benefit the client
○ Ability to sell a membership in a professional and genuine manner
○ Ability to show prospective customers the space and speak positively and with in-depth knowledge about ONE LDN and how we can help them
● Support on Sales Outreach events, including leafleting and engaging with prospective clients
Requirements for the role
Personal characteristics required for the job
● Positive energy and enthusiasm for the job (and life, in general, is good)
● Passion for customer service and helping others
● Understanding what entails a 5-star customer service experience to our clients
● “YES” and “can-do” attitude and approach to challenges
● Desire to go above and beyond and to look after the best interests of the club and its
● Excellent interaction and communication skills
● Ability to manage difficult conversations and handle any negative feedback
● Always be aware and proactive
Desirable Criteria but not essential:
● Working towards a fitness industry qualification
● Full and valid first aid qualification
● Sales experience, preferably within the fitness or wellness industry
- Free Gym membership
- Access to all ONE LDN classes