Receive New Job Alerts
NUGGS is a new type of food company that is always written in uppercase. Our first product, NUGGS is a chicken nugget simulation made with innovative plant protein technologies. Since our launch in the Summer of 2019, NUGGS has evolved into one of the fastest growing clean meat companies, raising close to $10M to continue to expedite the normalization and adoption of clean meat.
NUGGS investors include some of the biggest names in food, tech, and entertainment. Backers include McCain Foods (the world's largest manufacturer of frozen food products), Casper co-founder Neil Parikh, iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman, unannounced A-list celebrities, and institutional backing from Rainfall Ventures, Lerer Hippeau and M Ventures.
Nuggs is looking for a Designer.
- Support the creative team and help develop a world class, globally recognized visual identity
- Develop unconventional designs across digital, print, and packaging projects
- Communicate ideas, organize files, and deliver work that is precise, impeccible, and ready-to-ship
- Collaborate seamlessly across teams to ensure company-wide alignment, while autonomously managing multiple projects at a time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and demanding environment
- Open to feedback, rejection, new ideas, and doing all sorts of hands-on design work, across the board, no matter how big or small
- Mobile, Web, Print, and Packaging design experience
- 3-5 years of professional design experience (digital and print)