Receive New Job Alerts
NUGGS is a new type of food company that is always written in uppercase. Our first product, NUGGS is a chicken nugget simulation made with innovative plant protein technologies. Since our launch in the Summer of 2019, NUGGS has evolved into one of the fastest growing clean meat companies, raising close to $10M to continue to expedite the normalization and adoption of clean meat.
NUGGS investors include some of the biggest names in food, tech, and entertainment. Backers include McCain Foods (the world's largest manufacturer of frozen food products), Casper co-founder Neil Parikh, iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman, unannounced A-list celebrities, and institutional backing from Rainfall Ventures, Lerer Hippeau and M Ventures.
As the Video Producer & Editor, you pull inspiration from unlikely places to develop engaging direct response ads to drive acquisition and disrupt our industry. You are curious, proactive, and driven to produce content that is different from the norm and disrupts our industry. You are obsessed with your craft and passionate about being the greatest at what you do to bring our vision to life. You work best both independently and alongside the creative team to ideate, shoot, and edit social content to support a demanding creative testing agenda. Your videos will be seen millions of times per week, offering you a unique opportunity to optimize the impact of your messaging and the efficacy of your editing style through real-time user feedback and data.
- Establish shoot needs, edit a variety of footage, animate motion graphics, source royalty-free music, and finalize the graphic layout, appearance, and timing of each ad
- Understand KPI's and apply that knowledge to creative decisions, interpreting data from existing ad creatives and improving upon them to optimize performance
- Translate abstract ideas into clear, concise finished videos
- Ground the work in a deep understanding of our brand
- Embrace challenges, and inspire new ways of thinking
- A proven track record of success in producing and editing ads for paid social at an agency or on a direct-to-consumer marketing team
- Strong foundation in visual design
- Strategic problem solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into meaningful concepts, ideas and designs
- Clear communication skills that articulate the approach and concept of your work
- Strong understanding of current industry tools and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume.
Below are links to examples of our internal creative for you to get a sense of the type of assets we are looking to produce: