Receive New Job Alerts
NUGGS is a new type of food company that is always written in uppercase. Our first product, NUGGS is a chicken nugget simulation made with innovative plant protein technologies. Since our launch in the Summer of 2019, NUGGS has evolved into one of the fastest growing clean meat companies, raising close to $10M to continue to expedite the normalization and adoption of clean meat.
NUGGS investors include some of the biggest names in food, tech, and entertainment. Backers include McCain Foods (the world's largest manufacturer of frozen food products), Casper co-founder Neil Parikh, iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman, unannounced A-list celebrities, and institutional backing from Rainfall Ventures, Lerer Hippeau and M Ventures.
NUGGS (Simulate) is looking for a Marketing Manager.
- Lead national marketing campaigns related to food service, retail, brand, and more
- Create and execute cross-channel marketing initiatives to increase consumer awareness, build user loyalty, and promote new launches
- Coordinate cross-functionally with both internal and external teams for asset creation, co-branded marketing, and more
- Develop unique awareness programs for various food service segments
- Direct core messaging and functionality for consumer touchpoints within a marketing initiative (e.g. website, email, text, social, etc.)
- Relevant experience in marketing and brand management
- Desire and experience challenging the status quo of “how things work” by inventing new ways to promote products and engage stakeholders
- Basic comfort with design tools such as Figma or Photoshop
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities and implement campaigns
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a scrappy, high-growth environment
- Unlimited free NUGGS and other SIMULATE products
- Laptop/equipment of your choice
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun atmosphere working with a highly aligned team eager to redefine how humans get their nutrition