Receive New Job Alerts
NUGGS is a new type of food company that is always written in uppercase. Our first product, NUGGS is a chicken nugget simulation made with innovative plant protein technologies. Since our launch in the Summer of 2019, NUGGS has evolved into one of the fastest growing clean meat companies, raising close to $10M to continue to expedite the normalization and adoption of clean meat.
NUGGS investors include some of the biggest names in food, tech, and entertainment. Backers include McCain Foods (the world's largest manufacturer of frozen food products), Casper co-founder Neil Parikh, iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman, unannounced A-list celebrities, and institutional backing from Rainfall Ventures, Lerer Hippeau and M Ventures.
Reporting into the Finance Lead, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of finance & analytics, including but not limited to, forecasting, category management and trade spend planning to provide data-driven recommendations to guide strategic decisions.
- Leverage SPINS, retailer/distributor portals and internal data to craft compelling, customer specific sell-in stories for the sales team to present
- Work cross-functionally to identify consumer insights across DTC, retail and other channels to inform product roadmap, distribution, pricing, and marketing decisions
- Maintain scheduled reporting and analysis of performance drivers for various functions
- Refine internal tools and develop automated processes for sales, operations, marketing, and product to optimize data-driven decision-making
- Help answer daily ad-hoc business questions (e.g., promotional effectiveness, customer retention, ROI on omni-channel campaigns)
- Assist with demand planning and understanding volume, trade spend and cash flow variances vs. forecasts
- Create dashboards and presentations to track metrics and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Relevant experience in a highly quantitative role, including category management, trade marketing, revenue management or strategic finance
- Advanced Excel skills; able to build models from scratch that are intuitive, efficient and scalable
- Advanced PPT skills; able to present data persuasively via concise, well-formatted decks to internal and external stakeholders
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated and capable of working independently within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Unlimited free NUGGS and other SIMULATE products
- Laptop/equipment of your choice
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun atmosphere working with a highly aligned team eager to redefine how humans get their nutrition