Receive New Job Alerts
About Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness
Our vision is to help a billion families become happier and healthier, by helping kids sleep.
Our app, Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is the #1 sleep app for kids at the forefront of the digital wellbeing revolution with over 100 million bedtime stories read to millions of kids around the world.
We are building a world class growth team in London to propel Moshi into a year of record user growth, after recently closing a $12m Series B round. Our vibrant team based in our Shoreditch office in London changes the future of our fast-growing business every day, everyone playing an integral role in achieving our goals.
Whilst we are very serious about our ambitions and mission, creativity and fun is at the heart of what we are building. This reflects in the way we work - we are adventurous and always looking for new and unusual ways of solving problems, always on the lookout for new opportunities and fresh perspectives.
If you are looking for an exciting next step on your adventure, want to work at a well-financed start-up with a life-changing product and you want a share of the benefits of company success, Moshi could be a place where you'd flourish. We'd love to hear from you.
Given the COVID pandemic and the breadth and relevance of our content to the mental health of kids around the world, we have a unique opportunity to scale a program to schools that can help millions in 2021. We’re looking for somebody to lead our schools program and to establish it as the number 1 SEL program worldwide. You’ll need a track record of understanding the US education system and of growing and scaling a product in the education sector.
Schools are key to our longer term strategy and this is a unique opportunity to scale a product to reach millions in a short space of time.
We are based in London but we are willing to look at remote applicants, including internationally.
- Scale our schools program to every school in the US
- Interact with teachers regularly to make product and directional decisions
- Develop, create and execute on partnership deals
- Develop and evolve our curriculum in partnership with our hired writers
- Analyse, measure and adjust strategy based on program ROI, looking at and building complex models to understand impact
- Build our impact strategy, testing the efficacy of our program and developing it to consistently better its impact
- Build our international strategy and roll out, converting our resources into local curriculums
- Build our teacher community and ambassador program
- Champion product features and integrations that help drive growth
- Input on overall content strategy to ensure it is meeting the needs of our teaching community
- In-depth experience with schools or education - ideally you have previously scaled a program to hundreds of thousands, if not millions of teachers.
- A strong understanding of SEL and the key companies and stakeholders in the market.
- You’ll be business-minded with an instinct for decisions that drive growth and an ability to act on these quickly even when not possessing all the information.
- Key industry contacts in the teaching sector and with partners who can help enable growth of the program.
- Experience working with districts, unions and local government.
- Results driven - you have a track record of impeccable execution and delivery, operating independently without need for oversight or guidance
- A growth opportunity for an industry leading product that is changing the lives of millions of families around the world.
- A rare opportunity to join a company at the start of a life-changing scale-up with an opportunity for significant value creation
Total rewards package
The total rewards package will be based on experience and potential, but is attractive and competitive relative to the industry and level.
Process and timeline
We will review and interview on an ongoing basis.
Please note that, due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial application stages of this process. We will, however, email you regarding the outcome of your initial application, and provide additional resources as regards your job search, as applicable. Once you are at advanced stages of this process (i.e. at phone and face to face interview) we will provide considered feedback to all.