Receive New Job Alerts
About Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness
Our vision is to help a billion families become happier and healthier, by helping kids sleep.
Our app, Moshi: Sleep and Mindfulness is the #1 sleep app for kids at the forefront of the digital wellbeing revolution with over 100 million bedtime stories read to millions of kids around the world.
We are building a world class growth team in London to propel Moshi into a year of record user growth, after recently closing a $12m Series B round. Our vibrant team based in our Shoreditch office in London changes the future of our fast-growing business every day, everyone playing an integral role in achieving our goals.
Whilst we are very serious about our ambitions and mission, creativity and fun is at the heart of what we are building. This reflects in the way we work - we are adventurous and always looking for new and unusual ways of solving problems, always on the lookout for new opportunities and fresh perspectives.
If you are looking for an exciting next step on your adventure, want to work at a well-financed start-up with a life-changing product and you want a share of the benefits of company success, Moshi could be a place where you'd flourish. We'd love to hear from you.
A newly created role in the Growth Marketing team, The Head of Product Marketing will report to the Chief Product & Growth Officer. This is the perfect role for someone with previous experience in product/brand marketing willing to build a product marketing management function from scratch in an exciting and high-growth start-up/scale-up.
You’ll be joining an expanding team, working alongside and with the Product team, colleagues in the Growth Marketing team and will be responsible for building out your design team.
- Own brand identity, positioning and creative delivery for the growth marketing function.
- Develop processes and cycles of audience and market research/insights to build a clear voice and profile of Moshi’s target audience. Use this to build personas that feed into audience and campaign strategies.
- Ensure the business understands and adopts your vision for the brand/audience positioning across all functions and channels.
- Lead campaign delivery for growth marketing ensuring the team deliver work across paid and organic channels of the highest quality in-line with brand guidelines, and audience and channel strategy.
- Lead the creative process for asset delivery, providing art direction to internal and external design resources and photographers, developing and executing on big and small creative briefs to deliver stunning and compelling campaign assets for all acquisition digital channels and brand campaigns.
- Work with our Performance Marketing executives to co-own and execute creative testing processes and translate testing hypothesis into best-in-class creatives that will help improve performance over organic and paid channels
- Get your hands dirty building out our creative structure and strategy whilst also building a high-performance team around you over time as we scale
- Relevant product marketing experience within a digital B2C company
- Experience in creating top-of-class creatives for performance and brand awareness marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of building and managing a successful and high functioning team
- Experience in managing creative processes and stakeholders within a marketing team.
- Able to execute brilliantly in ‘the here and now’ while simultaneously driving the long-term strategic vision
- Highly skilled in interpreting consumer behavioural insights into actionable marketing strategies
- A strategic planner, with an outstanding ability to think on your feet and tackle intellectually challenging problems
- Infectiously collaborative, able to get the best out of peers and inspire direct reports whilst managing up effectively
Finally, it’ll tip the scales in your favour, if you have:
- Proven track record of engaging Moshi’s target parental audience with compelling marketing campaigns
- Experience leading Product Marketing or creative in the US market
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, together with considerable commercial experience and creativity flair
- Expertise with After Effects or other video editing software and animation skills
- Awareness of and interest in the latest design, social and cultural trends
- A growth opportunity for an industry leading product that is changing the lives of millions of families around the world.
- A rare opportunity to join a company at the start of a life-changing scale-up with an opportunity for significant value creation
Total rewards package
The total rewards package will be based on experience and potential, but is attractive and competitive relative to the industry and level.
Process and timeline
We will review and interview on an ongoing basis.
Please note that, due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial application stages of this process. We will, however, email you regarding the outcome of your initial application, and provide additional resources as regards your job search, as applicable. Once you are at advanced stages of this process (i.e. at phone and face to face interview) we will provide considered feedback to all.
The process is being managed by ReEcho. For information about how your data is being managed please see https://www.reecho.com/privacy-policy
ReEcho brings together talent, top-rated recruiters and employers to create more balanced, human and valuable hiring experiences for everyone involved. For more information, please see https://www.reecho.com