About Mission Driven Talent
We help mission-driven businesses hire candidates who are equally passionate about making a positive impact
Senior Marketing Executive at Windmill Organics
Join the marketing team behind the globally recognised Windmill organics, the food brand making eating organic simple, accessible and delicious..
From farm inspections right through to the finished product, Windmill’s brands are 100% transparent.
Spread the mission to protect the well-being of both people and the planet through their 6 innovative brands; Biona, RAW Vibrant Living, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair.
This is an exciting time to join the marketing team in creating engaging content as they are embarking on a journey to raise the profile of the brands and grow their marketing capabilities.
The opportunity to work across multiple marketing areas, including;
- Campaign Planning – collaborating to inform campaign plans and develop cut-through creative ideas. You’ll contribute to brainstorms and recommend new initiatives.
- Media Planning – you’ll be responsible for managing our UK and EU media plans and budgets, for managed marketing channels. Including, proposing new activities for sign-off, managing the execution of approved activities, managing channel budgets, evaluating performance and utilising consumer insight to drive results.
Key channels may include:
- Social media agency management – coordinating senior stakeholders at our social media agency to manage workload, negotiate the scope of work and drive results.
- Influencer marketing – managing influencer campaigns, including gifting and paid-for influencer partnerships (potential agency management).
- Sampling and events (trade & consumer) – defining and executing our events and sampling strategy, including in-store sampling, at-event sampling and at-home sampling.
- Trade Marketing – working with our sales team and trade contacts to develop trade adverts, generate trade coverage, and create trade marketing materials and pitch decks to support new business.
- Shopper Marketing – working with our sales team and retailers to drive sales by executing in-store activations.
- PR – developing and executing a PR strategy that drives coverage in key trade and consumer publications.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for food and sustainability
- FMCG experience (2+ years of marketing experience)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Excellent organisation, time and budget management skills
🌍 Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serve people and planet.
🕺 Friendly, enthusiastic, like minded team – vibrant office working environment.
🏖 Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking available on site.
🕰 Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm).
💻 Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as they scale the company.
🥗 Free product samples and new product testing sessionsl
🐶 A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
💪 25% off trade prices on all our food products.
🕺Workplace Wellness Benefits
🚵Cycle to Work Scheme