About Miso Tasty
Miso Tasty is a food brand, based in East London looking to get everyone cooking Japanese food at home!
Our products can be found in supermarkets across the country - Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Morrisons and Ocado.com, Wholefoods and Booths. All our miso is made in Japan and our wide range of ingredients are sourced from across Asia. We love cooking with Japanese inspired flavours and our mission is to get you cooking it at home too! Most people find Japanese food intimidating to cook at home but Miso Tasty are here to make it easy and fun!
We have a range of products including miso soups, noodle kits and pure cooking ingredients including miso pastes. Our products have been featured in The Daily mail, The Sunday Times, Stylist, Food & Travel, The Independent and The Telegraph. Our miso pastes have also been featured in shows and cookbooks of Jamie Oliver, James Martin and Tim Anderson.
We have great ambitions to take Japanese food into the mainstream. 5 years in, we have made loads of progress and are excited to launch ore products later this year!
Miso Tasty are looking for a highly conscientious and reliable individual with fantastic attention to detail to support our growing business. You will have at least 3 years experience of working in an office environment.
Miso Tasty is a fast-growing, young business who are looking for people who will grow with the business. You will need to have a can-do, positive attitude and a resourcefulness to take on challenges and opportunities.
Working in a small but fast-paced environment you will need to be a strong team player with plenty of initiative. This role is very dynamic with a high level of responsibility supporting the wider business including sales, operations and finance functions.
You will be integral to the smooth running of the day-to-day business.
Relevant experience is preferred but a quick ability to learn and be effective within our organization is most important.
· Responsible for processing all customer orders through to successful delivery and invoicing
· Organising and maintaining close stock control.
· Collating weekly sales data, analyzing for trends and supporting all customer sales admin.
· Supporting Finance, by managing invoices and bookkeeping.
· Responding to all customer and supplier enquiries and complaints
· Processing online orders and managing customer databases
· Office administration to support the broader team
- You will have at least 3 years experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience in Supply Chain or working in a small business is helpful
- A pension contribution scheme
- An exciting and fast-paced working environment
- A supportive team with social events and team lunches
- Lots of miso!! (obviously!)
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company
- A great work-space with a ‘start-up’ feel in Hackney, East London
You will be working directly with the Managing Director. This is a Full Time position, located in our studio in Hackney Downs Studios, East London.