Receive New Job Alerts
MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
You are a technical person who will be the main consumer advocate of the company and should passionately represent their interests across our organization. Your work will be viewed and discussed at the highest levels of the organization and will be the basis for prompting changes in manufacturing, suppliers, and design with major cost considerations. You will partner with MX, Procurement, Engineering, & Manufacturing and your responsibilities will include building and maintaining the quality reporting infrastructure (Jira based) and identifying and communicating trends in the data.
- Working closely with MX to coach them how to troubleshoot with a Member as well as collect relevant quality data.
- Quickly evaluating quality data in close to real time for correctness, determining the uniqueness of an issue, and providing disposition.
- Providing regular status updates to MX, R&D, Supply Chain, & Leadership on overall trends, progress of RCA’s, and cost of quality.
- Being responsible for the end to end RCA & Quality Process and holding internal stakeholders accountable to meet SLAs
You should be experienced enough in quality engineering and systems thinking to step in and make an impact from day one. You’re expected to become an expert in Phenomena Statements, Root Cause Analysis, and Quality methodologies.
- 6-8 years of overall work experience; 1-3 Years of Quality Engineering Experience
- Previous experience building and maintaining Jira tools
- Effective communicator who can translate between engineers and non-engineers.
- Experience developing training guides and troubleshooting protocols and managing internal and external vendors accordingly.
- Previous experience in Quality Reporting, Root Cause Analysis, and Project Management to the point where you can spot and call BS on effort and results.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and an effective time manager.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment or in consumer electronics is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Health Coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Self-directed Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Rapid Growth
Your success in this role will primarily be measured on the following Metrics:
- Direction of overall quality trends and elimination of recurring issues
- Responsiveness to responding to all Quality issues flagged by MX team
- Proactivity in recognizing when individual issues are new or belong to a larger trend
- Completion of RCA and Countermeasure process according to SLAs
- Timeliness and accuracy of Quality reports
- Quality of communication to the MX, R&D, Supply Chain, & Leadership Team