Receive New Job Alerts
MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who’s excited to scale MIRROR’s aggressive growth goals.
- Own the full-cycle structured recruiting process of roles from intake meetings to hire.
- Source top prospects for open roles; proactively identify creative approaches to improve response rates and candidate quality.
- Build and cultivate Hiring Manager relationships for assigned roles.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to effectively deliver results: Use a data-driven approach to provide expertise on hiring and align on expectations.
- Communicate updates on active searches regularly with leadership.
- 5-8 years of overall in working experience
- Demonstrated success recruiting technical talent internally for a fast-growing startup
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Ability to develop solid relationships and proactively engage with both candidates and hiring managers
- Strong organizational and strategic problem solving skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Health Coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Self-directed Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Rapid Growth