About Mindful Collective Co
Mindful Collective Co. is made up of expert makers and curators supporting you in living your yoga. We are a collective of thoughtful individuals who work diligently and aim high in order to provide quality products to our yoga, meditation and wellness communities.
Headquartered in Toronto and Vancouver, Mindful Collective Co. is the team behind two Canadian sister brands, B Yoga and Halfmoon Yoga. B Yoga is known for the B MAT, an incredibly grippy yoga mat, while Halfmoon is known for beautiful handcrafted bolsters, meditation cushions and wellness products. We proudly serve independent yogis, yoga studios, large or small retailers, and distributors across the globe.
Who We Are
Mindful Collective Co. is made up of expert makers and curators supporting you in living your yoga. We are a female-founded powerhouse of thoughtful individuals who work smart and aim high in order to provide quality products to our yoga, meditation and wellness communities.
B Yoga and Halfmoon Yoga are two sister brands based out of Canada, and are the makeup of Mindful Collective. B Yoga is known for the B MAT, their incredibly grippy yoga mat, while Halfmoon is known for their handcrafted bolsters, meditation cushions and wellness products. At Mindful Collective we utilize a multi-channel sales strategy selling ecommerce, supplying to yoga studios, providing wholesalers for retailers large and small, and supplying to distributors globally. We are headquartered in Toronto and Vancouver, with a satellite office in LA.
Mindful Collective Co. is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
Who You Are
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for yoga and wellness to play an integral role in bringing tools for mindfulness to people around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your digital marketing expertise through the lens of mindfulness with a fast-growing company.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage and optimize all digital marketing channels and campaigns and drive results for our direct to consumer business. This role will be responsible for providing insights and analytics in order to shape and optimize our promotions and digital campaigns. Our ideal candidate is already a passionate ambassador for our brands, B Yoga and Halfmoon, with a natural knack for spreading our mission to ‘live your yoga’. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Director, Digital and works closely with our marketing, creative and eCommerce team, and cross-functionally with the sales and product development departments. We are open to this position being located close to our office in Burnaby, or fully remote across Canada, we operate in a hybrid environment.
- Drive eCommerce results through digital campaigns and promotions;
- Manage digital campaigns and promotions from strategy and concept through to insights and analytics;
- Optimize and develop our email marketing program;
- Work closely with eCommerce to optimize digital storytelling and content strategy;
- Monitor and evaluate digital marketing channel performance;
- Provide support on digital advertising strategy and external agencies;
- Research and advise on digital platforms, current trends and new innovations;
- Develop and optimize affiliate marketing program; and
- Additional marketing support duties as required
- Digital marketing campaigns and promotions
- Insights and analytics
- eCommerce Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- University degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications, or a relevant field;
- 3+ years of full time experience in digital marketing;
- Proven track record of crafting compelling and effective digital campaigns and promotions;
- Well-versed in Klaviyo, or similar email marketing platforms;
- Previous experience coordinating campaigns across multiple marketing channels;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio;
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, and PPC;
- Previous experience with Shopify not necessary, but a plus;
- Strong analytical skills, data driven marketer;
- Digital marketing agency experience also a plus.
Qualities We Look For
- Creative marketer with a data-driven approach;
- Demonstrated organizational skills in project and time management;
- Resourceful and enthusiastic collaborator;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion to reflect our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and values in your work;
- Self starter with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Team player with the ability to take direction;
- Detail oriented and the master of multitasking;
- Creative individual with the ability to pitch new ideas and tactics on a regular basis;
- Experience with US consumer behaviour a plus;
- Personal wellness practice and well versed in yoga and meditation an asset.
- Monthly meditation and movement classes
- Employee discount
- Health and dental benefits
Out of an abundance of caution, we are doing our utmost to protect and inform the health and safety of our people with the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other common flus and colds. Our in-office teams are currently working primarily remotely, as we take all precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of all employees. The well-being of our employees is our highest priority and MCC will continue to implement preventative measures, and provide communication updates when required.