Receive New Job Alerts
About Mindful Chef
We're a health-focused food box company set up by school friends Giles, Myles and Rob. Since our launch in 2015, we've shipped over 10,000,000 ingredients from incredible small farms across the UK.
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing and most loved recipe box. Since starting in 2015 Mindful Chef has gone on to deliver over 5 million meals across the UK.
The business has shot to the top of Trustpilot’s rankings making it officially the UK’s #1 rated recipe box and has the backing of celebrity investors including Sir Andy Murray and Victoria Pendleton CBE. This is a rare opportunity to join this close-knit team with big ambitions.
A proud B Corp we focus on using business as a force for good, balancing people and planet with profit. We are looking for an Email CRM executive to take our customers email communications to the next level.
You will thrive in and be driven by working in a fast-paced high-growth environment, have strong written communications and creative skills complemented by business acumen and customer obsession.
If you would like to join one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and make a positive impact on people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop content and copywrite customers and leads (prospects) email communications that are on brand and achieve the desired business goal.
- Build email campaigns, apply triggers and set up segments.
- Collaborate with the creative team (graphic designers, photographer and videographer) on the production of assets fit for email purpose.
- Create content plans for email, inspired by customer motivations and relevant trends
- Analyse and report on email campaign performance, run A/B tests and regularly suggest improvements and optimisations to increase conversion rates.
- Write other customer engagement and retention comms on channels including, but not exclusive to; SMS, direct mail and push notifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collate content to talk about in customer communications.
- Work with the growth marketing team to elevate email to one of our highest converting channels. Focus on improving conversion rates, open rates and all associated performance metrics.
- Work closely with the brand team to ensure emails are consistently in line with the Mindful Chef brand.
- Collaborate with the technology team to ensure accurate and consistent data flow between backend and CRM systems.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies, GDPR and best practices.
- Stay up to date with developments in the field of email marketing and digital communications innovation.
- Identify and improve email deliverability issues (IP health, spam traps, bounces, blocks and blacklists etc.).
- Email obsessed: 1 - 3 years of experience in an email marketing role and an understanding of best practices.
- Excellent written communication skills specifically for customer-oriented comms.
- Copywriting experience essential.
- Hands-on experience with CRM, ESPs or customer engagement platforms.
- Technologically savvy and able to rapidly adapt to new tools and platforms.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and able to focus on both creative innovation and commercial success.
- Highly detail orientated.
- Hungry to learn and improve.
- Proven ability to use analytics and run A/B tests to improve communications.
- Comfortable within a high-paced and growth-focused workplace and a results-driven environment.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Efficient and hardworking with a flexible and hands-on approach.
- Negotiable salary, dependent on experience & days
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch to cook in the office
- Alcoholic drinks supplied after 4 pm on Thursday / Friday
- 50% discount on Mindful Chef boxes delivered to your home
- 50% discount on Virgin Active gym membership
- Team workouts
- Christmas and Summer staff parties