Receive New Job Alerts
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the fitness and wellness industry, providing software to over 60,000 businesses in 80 countries. Wellness businesses worldwide use MINDBODY’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market and build their businesses. Consumers use MINDBODY to more easily find, engage and book with wellness providers in their local communities.
We’ve made the Inc 500/5000 list every year since 2008 and were listed as one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2010. At MINDBODY, we live by our Core Values—and among them is the belief that health and wellness are central to a happier life.
We have a very clear mission, to connect the world to wellness and a committed global team to make this happen.
Based next to St Paul’s cathedral our London office is centrally located in walking distance of St Paul’s, Barbican, Bank and Moorgate tube stops, we are situated in One New Change with its many shops, restaurants and food market. Our Sheffield office is in a brand new office development within walking distance of the train station.
It is exciting times at Mindbody as we continually grow to get the best in class software into our customers’ hands. Also, to expand our consumer reach through the Mindbody APP that allows people to book fitness, beauty and integrative health services directly with our customers.
Check out these videos to find out more:
The Senior Business Operations Specialist optimizes day-to-day activities. This role involves tasks like analyzing business operations and identifying customer needs in order to bring the two closer together. The Senior Business Operations Specialist is detail-oriented with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- Partner with leadership to develop initiatives and projects to further the vision and mission of MINDBODY
- Manage forward moving initiatives, laying the right processes and foundations for longer term scalable operational and customer success
- Prepare and present reports, analysis, and other documents that provide insight into business performance
- Make recommendations and collaborate with internal teams to drive business systems and process/policy enhancements across the organization to improve service to customers
- Identify, research, and solve business-related issues
- Develop KPIs and reports to enable business teams with highly actionable intelligence MINDBODY, Inc. Confidential
- Create various risk and opportunity models to identify high value opportunities within the organization and drive effective results
- Foster innovation, drive critical decisions, hold business partners accountable, and consistently deliver results
- Ensure supported teams have all tools and data, information access at their disposal as necessary
- Develop thoughtful design architecture leveraging an ability to see all aspects of a problem and the path towards the desired end state
- Provides oversight in the analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications and deliverables.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience in operations roles
- Proven experience with formally documenting workflow and processes for optimization
- Experienced in project management and business operations best practices, proven ability to efficiently complete projects and initiatives on time and on target
- World class problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Advanced experience with Google Applications and MS Office, including Excel
- Thrives in fast based, results-oriented culture; proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on data analysis
- Change management expert
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within MINDBODY or outside the organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify patterns, process information quickly and make decisions in a timely manner
- Proficiency in data visualization with tools such as Tableau
- Proactive about new initiatives; not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet