MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the fitness and wellness industry, providing software to over 60,000 businesses in 80 countries. Wellness businesses worldwide use MINDBODY’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market and build their businesses. Consumers use MINDBODY to more easily find, engage and book with wellness providers in their local communities.
We’ve made the Inc 500/5000 list every year since 2008 and were listed as one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2010. At MINDBODY, we live by our Core Values—and among them is the belief that health and wellness are central to a happier life.
Based next to St Paul’s cathedral our London office is centrally located in walking distance of St Paul’s, Barbican, Bank and Moorgate tube stops, we are situated in One New Change with its many shops, restaurants and food market. Our Sheffield office is in a brand new office development within walking distance of the train station.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be the team leader responsible for 10-12 Sales Specialists to achieve and exceed regional sales objectives in alignment with overall corporate sales initiatives and MINDBODY core values.
- Perform first line management and handle day-to-day team member matters including, but not limited to, screen, interview, hire, develop, motivate, lead and coach Sales Specialists to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Support the training of Sales Specialists to achieve a successful and efficient onboarding.
- Accurately forecast and execute sales.
- Scale and coach a team of sales professionals of various abilities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MINDBODY staff, management team and cross-functional partners to ensure positive and continued cross departmental communication.
- Able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your job.
- Demonstrated sales achievement in previous positions.
- Proven success in an inside sales role, ideally in a SaaS company
- Experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for web technologies, CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Proficiency in creating sales presentation material and internal documentation including but not limited to sales reports and forecasts.
- Demonstrated career stability and sales achievement in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and grow a team.
We create a product for the wellness industry and we strongly believe in wellness for each and every team member. We offer a great work life balance and a friendly team environment as well as
- Monthly wellness vouchers, onsite yoga, and massage.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension and private healthcare, childcare vouchers