Receive New Job Alerts
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the fitness and wellness industry, providing software to over 60,000 businesses in 80 countries. Wellness businesses worldwide use MINDBODY’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market and build their businesses. Consumers use MINDBODY to more easily find, engage and book with wellness providers in their local communities.
We’ve made the Inc 500/5000 list every year since 2008 and were listed as one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2010. At MINDBODY, we live by our Core Values—and among them is the belief that health and wellness are central to a happier life.
We have a very clear mission, to connect the world to wellness and a committed global team to make this happen.
Based next to St Paul’s cathedral our London office is centrally located in walking distance of St Paul’s, Barbican, Bank and Moorgate tube stops, we are situated in One New Change with its many shops, restaurants and food market. Our Sheffield office is in a brand new office development within walking distance of the train station.
It is exciting times at Mindbody as we continually grow to get the best in class software into our customers’ hands. Also, to expand our consumer reach through the Mindbody APP that allows people to book fitness, beauty and integrative health services directly with our customers.
Check out these videos to find out more:
The Customer Success Manager acts as the single point of contact for MINDBODY’s high quality, multi-location accounts. The Customer Success Manager engages with a portfolio of high-quality customers to assist them with adoption of the features in their respective software tier and works to identify expansion opportunities with added value services in harmony with our Account Development & Professional Services teams. To maintain our high retention of HQC, the Customer Success Manager performs high-level strategic Business Reviews, develops comprehensive Success Plans, and performs regular Check-In’s with Logo customers. The Customer Success Manager II is essential in ensuring the continued lifetime value (LTV) of these accounts, and in maturing and growing these relationships to result in greater net revenue retention and advocacy.
You will be working with key fitness clients, understnading their business and what they need from our software in order to be more successful. You will work with them to utilise Mindbody software to best effect.
Additionally, the Customer Success Manager II has the flexibility to be able to engage with unassigned customers identified through data to be struggling that could benefit from Customer Success influence. Customer Success as a function is continuously evolving, the incumbent should have the ability to adapt and to grow with strategic changes that occur.
- Drive customers’ success through outreach based on data and calls to action related to customer health score.
- Conduct strategic business reviews through software usage analytics, benchmarking, effective curiosity based questioning, and strategic consulting to gauge progress, identify areas for improvement, gather and maintain key customer metrics to achieve customer/company objectives.
- Make insightful recommendations to provide continued success with processes, workflows, and system configuration, which is accomplished through comprehensive Success Plans.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s needs and propose solutions that lead to efficient product usage and expansion, which is accomplished through a regular Check-In cadence.
- Manage activities and act as the liaison between the customer and various departments within MINDBODY, including Support, Sales, Data Services, and Premium Services.
- Educate customers on the value of self-service tools, release process, and other customer available resources.
- Leverage data, analytics, and various tools to determine high impact plans of action that deliver high customer value.
- Monitor user adoption and recommend strategies to increase usage.
- Work with manual and automated tools to effectively communicate with customers in scale.
- Provide feedback to the Product Development team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the use for clients or functionality that would increase the overall value proposition.
- Assist with investigating any issues or Work Items encountered by clients and create work item tickets when needed.
- Deliver operational reports and analyses to customers, which includes, but is not limited to; status of findings, exception report of unworked opportunities, and projected cost savings/increased revenue that demonstrate product ROI.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in French
- Experience in customer service, account management, customer success related functions
- Demonstrated ability to foster, develop and work in cross-functional relationships with a spirit of team work with the focus on the delivery of a positive customer outcome
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to handle challenging customer conversations skilfully
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and understandable manner that has a high level of impact. Ability to respond to questions in group and one-on-one consultative settings
- Working knowledge of scheduling, planning and project management practices and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to use active listening skills and advanced analytical skills to work through complex situations to effectively resolve a problem with the customer
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with strangers and is convincing in delivering concepts and ideas