MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the fitness and wellness industry, providing software to over 60,000 businesses in 80 countries. Wellness businesses worldwide use MINDBODY’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market and build their businesses. Consumers use MINDBODY to more easily find, engage and book with wellness providers in their local communities.
We’ve made the Inc 500/5000 list every year since 2008 and were listed as one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2010. At MINDBODY, we live by our Core Values—and among them is the belief that health and wellness are central to a happier life.
Based next to St Paul’s cathedral our London office is centrally located in walking distance of St Paul’s, Barbican, Bank and Moorgate tube stops, we are situated in One New Change with its many shops, restaurants and food market. Our Sheffield office is in a brand new office development within walking distance of the train station.
MINDBODY is a software as a service (SaaS) company for the wellness industry headquartered in San Luis Obispo, California, with offices in the US, the UK, and Australia.
The Senior Recruiter will play an integral role in growing MINDBODY’s pipeline of talent. The selected individual will identify and work with internal and external candidates through the entire recruitment life-cycle, including- sourcing, screening, interview set-up, offers, negotiations, and closing. The Recruiter will act as a subject matter expert by staying current with recruiting best practices, changing trends and strategic sourcing methodologies.
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers and UK leadership to ensure hiring requirements are understood, anticipated and met
Provides full life cycle recruitment for both internal and external positions.
- Engages with candidates as single point of contact and screens candidates for full understanding of availability, interest levels, salary range, relocation needs, visa status and basic qualifications.
- Partners effectively with People & Culture Business Partners.
- Works to create and execute against proactive hiring plans by engaging passive candidates.
- Support to junior recruiting and co-ordination colleagues.
- Proven experience working successfully as a full life cycle or sourcing recruiter required.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and hire top talent.
- Motivation and drive to excel in a high paced, continually changing environment in a global team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with candidates, co-workers and agencies.
- Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances..
- Ability to effectively handle challenging and sensitive personnel situations, while maintaining confidentiality and exhibiting sound logic and judgment
- £65/month wellness allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Weekly Yoga classes
- On-site massage
- Free fruit and regular office socials