About Lumity Life Holdings Ltd
Lumity is one of the UK's leading wellness brands and a fast growing and innovative start-up with a welcoming and supportive culture. With products recommended by the world's top nutritionists, athletes and A-listers, Lumity is a place for employees to develop, learn, have fun and make a real impact in the Wellness industry.
Job role: Senior Designer
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As part of Lumity’s dynamic and supportive marketing team, the Senior Designer will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing and report directly to the Head of Creative Communications. They will be responsible for leading the evolution of the brand’s design across multiple touchpoints and will be required to innovate in the design space, act as the final gatekeeper for all Lumity branded assets and be a key brand guardian. The Senior Designer will also nurture and manage the career development of the Designer within the Lumity marketing team. This role is perfect for an ambitious, talented, kind individual who is excited to lead the way in unlocking huge growth potential for a respected brand that’s already at the forefront of the wellness industry.
The Senior Designer will have a range of responsibilities and accountabilities, including but not limited to:
● Being the strategic and visionary leader for developing & maintaining Lumity’s brand and visual aesthetic. Developing and designing the Brand direction, look, feel and tone in partnership with the Head of Brand Marketing.
● Responsible for ensuring all consumer touchpoints are designed and executed in line with Lumity’s brand guidelines as well as keeping the brand guidelines up to date with the latest design developments.
● Working in partnership with the Head of Creative Communications & Head of Brand Marketing to deliver a world class experience across the website, all photography, video, social media and Lumity’s physical packaging. Creating world class marketing communications.
● Working closely with the Head of Brand Marketing & Head of Creative Communications to develop an ever-evolving portfolio of assets that can be used across Advertising, Social, PR and Partnerships
● Excellent leadership skills - nurturing junior talent. Ability to take on and deliver feedback, communicate clearly and articulate design rationale to key stakeholders
● Confident in communicating at all levels, offering inspirational insights, creative ideas and thinking + practical solutions
What we need from you
● 5 years+ minimum design experience across multiple disciplines. Well versed across: Graphic Design, Animation, Packaging design, Photography and Video
● An eye for design detail and consistency. Ability to take on feedback and digest whilst creating designs that are on-brand and in line with the brand guidelines and key stakeholder’s vision
● Positive thinker and doer - can-do attitude to inspire a team of creatives to create best in class creative across all consumer touchpoints including: social media (organic & paid), e-com, printed assets, and ECRM.
● Active listening skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively across multiple projects, meeting deadlines
● Organisation and eye for detail - a passion for working efficiently; establishing key processes to ensure an organised archive of content, assets and relevant files.
● Experience managing a junior team, creating / building in-depth briefs, establishing and reviewing key design processes whilst nurturing team growth and development by providing constructive feedback and support throughout projects - ensuring team success.
● Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders; communicating effectively and efficiently
● Experience building, developing and maintaining Brand Guidelines
● An eye for both design and market trends with an eye on cultural shifts. Ability to interpret these into design
● Proactivity - continuously presenting creative ideas, planning and thinking to key-stakeholders as well as wider team in order to maintain Brand relevance & engagement
● Strong interest / understanding of the health & beauty industries - Familiarity with the luxury beauty/wellness consumer a bonus
● Experience with Klaviyo / CRM platforms
● Animation and Video Editing a bonus
Additional benefits include:
Lumity Life Days: being part of the team means extra time off for wellness, your birthday and Christmas Eve, as well as a generous annual leave allowance
Private Medical insurance
EMI Share Options Scheme
Free product for personal use, as well as a Friends & Family Discount
Lumity is committed to creating an inclusive, safe and welcoming workplace for all employees no matter what their identity, background and circumstances. Lumity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, gender reassignment, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
To apply, please submit your CV and portfolio, or examples of your work.
We do not require help from agencies at this time.