Receive New Job Alerts
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
Retail Construction Manager, EMEA
lululemon athletica is a technical athletic apparel company founded in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada. We are built around a culture of athletes passionate about developing leaders, personal responsibility, and goal setting in order to deliver on our mission of elevating the world from mediocrity to greatness.
Asia is the future of lululemon and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, constantly challenge yourself to be better, and value fun, this is the place for you.
A day in the life of a Construction Manager
Our department has all the fun. We strategize, analyze, and execute market research for locations. We wheel and deal with property owners for the lease and purchase of sites. We build all the new stores, renovate the existing portfolio, perform repair and maintenance, and execute special projects and initiatives for the entire fleet—c’mon what’s cooler than that? We’re dedicated to being best in class, working in an environment of continuous improvement, and learning more every day. Quality is the priority and high productivity is a given.
- you will be a part of a team that is passionate about construction and facilities and the role that they play in supporting our people and our stores
- you will bring strong skill sets to manage all phases of development, from initial due-diligence to turn-over, with a laser focus on providing the ultimate guest experience
- you lead the construction activities for new stores and renovations, maintaining and reporting to established KPI’s for quality, schedule, and budget
- you will build strong partnerships in every business unit of the company and with all external strategic partners
the finer print
- 5+ years proven construction experience within commercial and/or retail real estate
- must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects
- practised in bid package preparation, subcontractor management, client relations
- retail store front build-out experience desired
- has the ability to communicate complex issues in laymen’s terms
- adept in cost-control management
- Proficient in CAD, MS Project, MS Office, and Excel
our “must haves”
- loves building and systems
- must have retail background
- posseses strong communication skills
- leads as an example in integrity, knowledge and respectful relations
- can plan with the best of them and scramble like a pro when the best-laid plans go astray
- is outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
- has a proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- desire to travel
- has the desire to excel and succeed
- actively lives and breathes the lululemon culture and lifestyle