At LondonCryo we give our clients the chance to recover, rejuvenate and boost their physical and mental wellness.
How? We have new state of the art equipment, new treatments and more ways to get you to optimise your health that has continues to be successful in making our clients look good, feel better and predominately perform at their best.
At LondonCryo, we specialise in whole body cryotherapy for sports recovery, pain management and for beauty benefits. We have also had great success with our CryoSkin slimming, toning, Cryo facelifts and double chin treatments, sauna, photobiomodulation and IV drip service.
The LondonCryo Front of House is accountable for all aspects of clinics performance and develops strategy to grow the membership base for the location. They build capabilities within the location teams to drive sales and convert new clients to active members daily. development and performance management strategy.
As we continue to grow as a Company so do the opportunities to grow with us.
What makes you great!
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed sales and membership goals
- Actively live and breathe the wellness culture and lifestyle
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable, outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Must be available for weekend work.
Wellness Coordinator – The director of First impressions for LondonCryo. She/he will typically greet clients and take responsibility for their experience including performing Cryo sessions, directing them to/from a room for a treatment. They should be able to converse comfortably with the client and explain the benefits of the treatment, including membership/package recommendations to suit their objectives. This role reports to either the Clinic Team Lead or Manager.
- Passion, knowledge and involvement with healthy and wellness
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in multi-store retail management
- Minimum 1 year of retail sales and membership sales experience
- Degree, preferred
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, MindBody and Dropbox
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to manage complex projects and delegate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Strategic thinker with a results-orientated mindset
- Experience setting measurable and attainable goals for self and team
- Willingness and availability to travel to other locations in the network
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing Training
- Monthly treatments