About Live Well Events
Live Well Events are a team of experienced, approachable, honest and enthusiastic event specialists who believe in a 360 approach to physical and emotional wellbeing, brought to life across a growing portfolio of experiential events that are both accessible and inclusive to all.
Flagship event Live Well London returns in 2020 bringing together an inspirational collection of the very best in wellbeing, health and fitness, and giving visitors the chance to learn first-hand how to take care of their emotional and physical wellbeing and discover how to be their happiest and healthiest version of themselves. Visitors experience different styles of meditation & yoga, trial-run fitness classes led by the industry’s finest studios and most in-demand trainers, all from beginner to expert level. We seek to dispel the myths, help our audience make informed choices and be inspired by talks from leading wellbeing experts, all whilst exploring and shopping a curated collection of leading exhibiting brands.
We work collaboratively and with a true passion for what we do, to deliver and bring our events to life!
As the Live Well Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the event marketing & comms strategy and implementation, and development of integrated consumer marketing campaigns to promote Live Well Events creatively and effectively. You will work closely with the MD & Founder, Brand Manager and Sales team, and have line management responsibility for the Event Marketing and Digital Comms Executive
The role requires proven experience in event campaign management for consumer events, including digital knowledge, content creation and talent management, working with external agencies, visitor acquisition, retention and event registration. Experience of the wellbeing industry not necessary but a genuine interest in wellness is of benefit. The role is varied, and a key position in an agile and fun team and expanding business.
- Year-round Content Strategy Development and Planning along with the Brand Manager
- Strategic Partnership Development (brands, partners, sponsors, with the Sales Team and Brand Manager as required)
- Seminar Programme creation, including speaker and talent recruitment and management
- Database building strategy
- Visitor acquisition, conversion and retention
- Visitor Registration (Platform, Management, On-site)
- Marketing campaign fulfilment with the Event Marketing Exec
- Involvement in live event creation (Features, on-site events)
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and team on event delivery
- Brand Ambassador Programme Management
- Talent Management
- Marketing budget management
- Exhibitor Marketing Fulfilment and Support
- Data GDPR & Data Protection lead
The role covers all aspects of end-to-end campaign management including email; website; digital marketing; analysis; data selections, targeting and build; copywriting; overseeing social media and direct mail production for Live Well London, and any additional events.
We're looking for a confident individual able to work alongside senior stakeholders as this is a key role within a small team.
- You will need to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running, with a multi-tasking and hand-on approach when needed.
- You will need to build an understanding of our business, markets and customers, as well as internal systems and processes.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role and a track record of planning and executing results driven marketing campaigns. You should also have experience working with or managing agencies and brands.
- Working knowledge of content management systems, email delivery systems and Event Registration systems is essential.
You will need to have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in IT and social media
- Customer-facing skills
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- An eye for detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
25 days holiday a year and additional benefits to be discussed on application
What to expect
The role is usually office-based in Weybridge, but includes attending meetings with clients, partner organisations and suppliers, as well as a range of events and exhibitions. You will be expected to socialise and network with industry, press and clients to build and develop relationships.
The work is often fast-paced, especially in the lead-up to the show and you'll need to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work with external suppliers and creative agencies.