About Link Nutrition
Our health philosophy.
Your health is at the heart of what we do.We’ve made it our mission to create health supplements for a modern world. Increasingly, the food we eat is designed with convenience in mind, not health. Combined with a sharp decline in the nutrient quality of the food that we eat means there has never been a greater need for nutritional support.
The missing Link
We are the missing link between food and supplements. Our products contain all the natural goodness of vitamins and minerals just as they are found in food.
At some point the supplement market took a wrong turn. Synthetic supplements, containing isolated forms of vitamins and minerals, began to be promoted as an alternative to the nutrients we previously got from food. These synthetic nutrients are cheap and abundant, but are too far removed from the complete nutrient complexes that our bodies need to function at their best. Because our supplements are Food Based, they bridge this gap and provide vitamins and minerals as they occur in nature.
It also means taking health back to basics and focusing on what really matters; nutrient dense food, in conjunction with plenty of sleep and regular exercise.
Link Nutrition has an opportunity for a Marketing Executive interested in health and wellness to join their team. This role is suited to a recent graduate with a keen interest in nutrition looking to develop their marketing and customer service experience. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping deliver the social media & content plan by producing content, engaging with potential customers, and enacting growth strategies. Your other priority will be assisting customers with their enquiries via all channels in a helpful and timely fashion. Your knowledge of and enthusiasm for all things health-related will be essential to this role.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email, phone, and social media channels.
- Assisting customers with nutrition enquiries.
- Fulfilling orders through inventory system and updating tracking numbers.
- Working with the marketing manager to create social media content in line with the social media plan; writing captions, researching hashtags, taking lifestyle photos of products.
- Helping to implement strategies to build followers and increase engagement across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Creating compelling blog content.
- Creating email marketing campaigns and content.
- Helping develop digital marketing assets.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks.
- Attending Link Nutrition events (approximately 4 weekends attendance required per year).
- Some office maintenance – setting up for meetings, organising office inventory, tidying etc.
Other activities may include:
- Assisting with organising events.
- Assisting with influencer outreach and networking.
- Assisting with link building strategies.
- Assisting in the creation of eBooks and webinars.
- Researching trends and competitor activity.
- 1 year marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and helpful demeanour.
- Creativity – must be able to produce interesting and engaging social media content.
- Capable of showing initiative and working independently.
- Punctual, reliable, and hardworking.
- Flexible – Link Nutrition is a small company and you will need to be able to adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
Looked highly upon
- Experience writing copy for blog content, email marketing or similar.
- Knows their way around Canva and Adobe.
- Registered nutritionist (UKVRN).
- £24,000 - £28,000 salary.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and develop additional responsibilities over time.
- Weekly team workouts at Barry’s Bootcamp.
- Monthly team lunches.
- Convenient central location near Victoria station.
- 25 holiday days per year (plus bank holidays).
- Free health supplements each month!
- Hybrid work week - home vs office.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.