At Kurami, our mission is to create and provide our clients in London with healthy, fresh and delicious food. We create food that is balanced and healthy, without compromising taste. We aim to never make our clients feel that they are missing out: we are a proud London-based brand, and wish to celebrate the international environment of the city. Our recipes take inspiration from all over the world, introducing clients to both well known and loved, as well as new flavours. We wish to pamper and take care of our clients, sending strong messages of luxury, comfort, authenticity, and nutrition. To ensure this, and fulfill our promise, we work closely with our head nutritionist to ensure that our food will help our clients feel and look their best. We are a completely dairy and gluten-free brand, and rarely add sugars to our recipes. Even if we do, we aim to select ingredients that do not cause spikes in the glycemic index. We are looking to build a team that shares this vision, and will convey it whenever they talk about the brand!
Kurami UK (www.kurami.co.uk) is a premium London-based food delivery service in London. We are looking for a qualified Nutritionist who will be part of a dynamic team and be responsible for all nutrition-related matters. At Kurami our mission is to create and provide our clients in London with healthy, fresh and delicious food. All of our meals are nutritionist approved and chef crafted, to ensure our clients receive balanced meals that help them achieve their goals.
We aim to never make our clients feel that they are missing out: we are a proud London-based brand, and wish to celebrate the international environment of the city. Our recipes take inspiration from all over the world, introducing clients to both well known and loved, as well as new flavours. We wish to pamper and take care of our clients, sending strong messages of luxury, comfort, authenticity, and nutrition.
- With Food & Ops Lead, and founder, help develop and reformulate recipes in line with nutrition guidance, and activate any appropriate nutrition claims.
- Have a thorough understanding of the meal items available for planning and communications.
- To ensure meal plans and meal items follow the company’s ethos, for plant diversity, and made without gluten and dairy.
- To be fully acquainted with the nutrition analysis platform, and ensure all meal items to be up-to-date, and check food labels.
- To design custom menus for bespoke clients.
- Keep abreast of changing legislation to ensure our menus stay up to date with the current research.
Content creation and press/social engagement
- To keep abreast of industry developments and keep the team updated.
- Check and approve appropriate and accurate nutrition messages for weekly newsletters, company and associated blog posts, and relevant content on social media channels.
- Respond to press requests on topical nutrition, food and health issues.
- Host industry and social media events, on behalf of the company.
- When requested from customer service, answer ad hoc, client queries.
- Recipe writing for media campaigns.
- Food enthusiast, with a strong understanding of what nutrition means in the everyday context.
- Organised, strong attention for detail and effective communicator.
- Proficient in word processing, excel, google drive.
- Great communication skills: ability to easily and quickly improve operations when needed by discussing with our Food & Ops lead and founder.
- 5 days monthly. Starting mid December.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate of an Association for Nutrition accredited university programme.
- UK qualified Associate (ANutr) or Registered (RNutr) Nutritionist.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the nutrition field.
- Ability to create commercially viable menus for the company: taking into account operations, palate fatigue for clients and costs.
- Preferably London based, ability to go in for tastings.
- Preferred 3 years in the food and beverage industry.
- Preferred health and Safety level 2.
- Access to great food when on site.
- Being part of a fast growing London based company.
- Strong, small, international team.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to eating, nutrition and food.
- Taking care of a wide range of different aspects of the business: social, meal planning, commercial operations and recipe development.