Receive New Job Alerts
Here at KIND, we choose to say "AND" instead of "OR." We seek to challenge assumptions, think creatively and avoid false compromises. We call this our “AND Philosophy” and it applies to everything we do. From the snacks we create to the kindness we spread, we never settle for "good enough."
You won't hear the word 'employee' around here. We're team members, working collaboratively towards our shared goal: To make healthy and tasty snacks the new norm, and make the world a little bit kinder. We're ambitious, we know, but we know it’s the nuts that change the world. Jerks need not apply.
In this role, you will report to the Chief HR Officer and will be a member of the Human Resources Team. You will help to manage complex calendars for the following executives:
- Chief HR Officer
- VP Talent Management & HR Business Partners
- VP HR Operations & Total Rewards
- SVP Sales Strategy & Market Activation
- SVP eCommerce
- VP Digital Marketing
In addition to calendar management for the above executives, you will book travel, process expense reports, assist with special projects or events as needed by the Chief HR Officer and SVP Sales Strategy & Market Activation. You have impeccable attention to detail, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You’ll be seen as a proactive leader within KIND’s Administrative Support Team, work on company-wide projects, plan events and back up peers as needed.
- Manage extremely active and complex calendars, day-to-day schedules, and special events
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Welcome guests and create a professional, responsive, collegial relationship with all those who engage with these offices
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for the Chief HR Officer and SVP Sales Strategy & Market Activation
- Manage and process expenses in a timely manner, and invoices upon request for the Chief HR Officer and SVP Sales Strategy & Market Activation
- Work with administrative team for coverage or additional support as needed
- Assist with special events and projects as needed
What you’ll bring to KIND
- A team player attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to pitch in where help is needed
- A commitment to excellence
- Continuously seeking to learn and improve
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- A loyal, dedicated and committed team member
- Someone who has strong self-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Someone with high integrity, ethics and values
- 6 months – 3 years of relevant experience in a support role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with calendaring (Microsoft Outlook preferred)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly skilled in professional software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong self-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Highly professional, collaborative, and discreet
- Driven and dedicated with strong service orientation
- Seeks continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Deep sense of loyalty, dedication, commitment
- A genuine desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always celebrating and spreading spread kindness
- Competitive salary, including a target bonus and an impressive benefits package!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code- feel free to wear your KIND gear
- Stock up on your favorite KIND bars to share with your family & friends, through a quarterly voucher
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday