Receive New Job Alerts
Launched in 2009, KeepCup revolutionised the way consumers drink their takeaway espresso with the world’s first barista standard reusable cup, designed for drinking pleasure. Our mission is to ensure the world neither wants, needs or uses single-use cups, and KeepCup reusers divert an estimated 8 billion disposables from landfill every year.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing relationships with independent cafés, roasters and retail customers. Identifying potential customers, winning new business and working with existing customers to drive sales and contribute to a disposable free environment.
The Account Manager will be based remotely, working from the North of the UK. The initial contract length is 6 months, with the opportunity to become fulltime if successful.
Develop and execute sales plan to achieve revenue targets and growth in the North of the UK market.
Maintain connections with existing and potential customers:
- Manage the customer experience from presales through implementation
- Proactively follow up re-orders, request sales figures & updates and arrange meetings with customers
- Work closely with Cafés and Roasters to encourage reuse and a disposable free environment
Proactively build new customer relationships:
- Identify strategic opportunities and prospect for new customers
- Evaluate the viability and brand consequence of sales proposals
- Visit customers, pitch to win new business, and continue to develop effective tactics to further our purpose
Manage sales process in HubSpot (CRM) and order system:
- Manage customer relationships through the sales process
- Document accurately all communication with customer via the CRM
- Prepare quotes and sales orders in the order system
- Manage financial communication including invoices, returns and credits
Work with the marketing team to support customers to promote reuse
Monitor market for changes in competition, product requirements and other factors
- Positive, with a problem-solving mindset
- Proactive, adaptable and open to change
- Appreciative of difference and the value it creates
- Articulate communicator
- Aligned with KeepCup’s mission and values
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales role in the coffee industry
- In depth understanding of the Café/Roaster landscape in the North of the UK
- Understanding of local independent retail beneficial
- Demonstrated proactive sales track record
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to present to customers and negotiate with confidence
- Experience using a CRM preferred
- Strong team and collaboration focus
Account Manager - Cafés, Roasters and Retail - North of the UK - Remote - initial 6 month contract
Salary: Dependent on Experience, Competitive
HOURS OF WORK AND LOCATION
Hours of work will generally be Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm but may vary with workload or by agreement.
The role will be based remotely, ideally working from the North of the UK. The initial contract length is 6 months, with the opportunity to become fulltime if successful.
You may be expected to attend tradeshows and networking events outside from time to time, time in lieu is provided for attendance at these events.