Receive New Job Alerts
Launched in 2009, KeepCup revolutionised the way consumers drink their takeaway espresso with the world’s first barista standard reusable cup, designed for drinking pleasure. Our mission is to ensure the world neither wants, needs or uses single-use cups, and KeepCup reusers divert an estimated 8 billion disposables from landfill every year.
We are looking for a PR & Communications Manager to drive media and partnership activity in the UK/EU, in alignment with overarching strategic direction, to lead the reuse conversation with KeepCup as a brand champion for change.
- Developing a media target list for UK/EU and pitching business profile across UK/EU media
- Acting as first contact for PR and media in the region
- Seeking, nurturing and managing PR opportunities with media, partners and potential collaborators in the region, including product placement
- Contributing to our global PR plan, including launch plans for new products, B2B offerings and business initiatives (i.e., Carbon Zero), working closely with the
- Australian based PR & Partnerships Manager
- Advising, implementing and managing media monitoring for the UK alongside the Australian based PR & Partnerships Manager
- Managing the implementation of localised communications through all marketing channels, working with the HQ marketing team
- Working with UK Sales team for specific marketing requests and consultation.
- 5-8 years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience owning and managing PR activities for a global brand
- Experince in implementation of communications activities
- Experience managing successful partnerships for business impact
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously
This role will be based in our London Hub. We offer a competitive salary package, great coffee and the chance to work with a lovely team. We are a business committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and 'doing good' (we are a B Corp).