About Kaylo Management Ltd
Kaylo is a progressive new approach to well-being, distinctive in the way it aggregates tools for healing, health, and transformation into one sphere. We are recalibrating the way people think and feel about health and wellbeing, by pioneering an integrative approach that respects contemporary medical science and ancient healing wisdom equally. We create destinations for exploration and personal growth, guided by compassionate expertise and safeguarded by a nurturing community.
Our practitioners can be accessed through private sessions, group classes, workshops, dances and events – with country retreats, pop-ups and teacher training coming soon. Bring your curiosity and an open mind, dive in, experiment and explore. By empowering people with the knowledge and understanding to master the art of becoming their own healers, we’re building for the future and a better world for all.
This is an exciting central role to Kaylo as a wellbeing startup company. We are looking for a dedicated Practitioner & Wellbeing Manager who can take charge of the wellbeing programming & training of practitioners, for Kaylo’s digital platform, retreats, and events.
The candidate must be committed to the wellbeing and integrative medicine space and possess the practical and creative industry knowledge, to suggest ideas and concepts as well as manage the class scheduling.
The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to lead, inspire and nurture a diverse network of practitioners and help to design and shape their work and content. And will be an innovative thinker inspired to excellence within this unique opportunity.
The position is based in London and will be mainly be remote. It is a part-time opportunity that will grow into a full-time position.
● Overseeing the event, class and practitioner schedule ensuring the range and volume of sessions is aligned with the market demand and Kaylo’s mission.
● Main point of contact for all practitioners; assisting with onboarding and training.
● Working with the copy team to accurately create and upload practitioner bios, content & information onto our administrative systems and website.
● Manage practitioner contracts and revenue shares to ensure business continuity.
● Schedule regular, individual reviews with each practitioner to discuss financial agreements, contract review and extension, content plans and new class ideas.
● Research and source new practitioners, practices and events to enhance Kaylo’s community.
● Attending online sessions to review practitioner performance & content, punctuality, appearance, presentation, flow of sessions, reviewing attendance and troubleshooting to ensure practitioners are representing Kaylo in the best way possible.
● Coordinating with Kaylo’s other teams (Marketing, Product & Business) to ensure our practitioner offerings are within budget, supported by Kaylo's digital platform and scheduled and marketed in a timely manner.
● Using KPI tracking for practitioners and classes informing scheduling as well as measuring quality of outcome / success factors / results.
● Attending monthly (or bi-monthly) summary reviews with the internal Kaylo team to provide overall business overview and key performance indicators (KPI) for each practitioner.
● Attend all relevant Kaylo meetings as required.
● A minimum of three years of accountable management experience in an integrative medical, health / wellbeing environment
● Sound knowledge and experience in sourcing and hiring practitioners
● Proven knowledge of drafting legal contracts and financial agreements
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Comfortable working with technical programs including G Suite, Dropbox, Asana and MS Office
● Solid experience in design, creation, management and oversight of complex schedules
● Well versed in technical, audio/visual, online setup and fault-free production
Personal Attributes :
● To be a productive and approachable team player who is inspiring and passionate about Kaylo’s work
● Practical minded and research driven with the capability to stay up to date with market comparables and client needs
● Ability to understand the importance and benefit of every modality Kaylo offers even if it does not personally resonate
● Exceptional at communicating and able to provide feedback in an appropriate well-considered and respectful manner
● Capable of inspiring confidence with a diverse range of team members and practitioners in mutual comprehension of the importance of co-creating innovative programs for Seekers
● Responsible well-organized and intelligently flexible when structuring and scheduling programs and can work well under pressure and short deadlines
● Committed to excellence with a view to ensuring a Kaylo premium standard of programs
● Well exercised capabilities for patience and adaptability; understanding the passion, integrity and
co-operative fluidities required to succeed in a startup environment
● Genuine personal interest in the health, integrative medicine, and wellbeing sector
● An open-minded outlook and well able to imagine being in the same position as any Seeker