About Kaylo Management Ltd
Kaylo is a progressive new approach to well-being, distinctive in the way it aggregates tools for healing, health, and transformation into one sphere. We are recalibrating the way people think and feel about health and wellbeing, by pioneering an integrative approach that respects contemporary medical science and ancient healing wisdom equally. We create destinations for exploration and personal growth, guided by compassionate expertise and safeguarded by a nurturing community.
Our practitioners can be accessed through private sessions, group classes, workshops, dances and events – with country retreats, pop-ups and teacher training coming soon. Bring your curiosity and an open mind, dive in, experiment and explore. By empowering people with the knowledge and understanding to master the art of becoming their own healers, we’re building for the future and a better world for all.
As a Kaylo Practitioner & Customer Support Coordinator, you will be a key liaison between the internal team, our practitioners and seeker community. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, who can take on Kaylo’s tone of voice and can effectively problem solve issues that may arise before, during or after our live sessions. This role is for an individual who is genuinely excited to help and support our practitioners seekers, and who is naturally patient, empathetic and positive in their outlook.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is aligned to the health and wellbeing space, to work with, hear and learn from an international community of practitioners, from the worlds of science, natural medicine and ancient wisdom. This is a hands-on role that requires out of hours working; confidence with online technology and the flexibility and creativeness required in a startup environment. This role will work directly with our Head of Operations, Wellbeing Manager and Tech lead, to ensure our practitioners and seekers have an exceptional experience every time they join Kaylo.
Salary: £12-15 per hour.
● Liaising with the wider internal team and practitioners, to coordinate session dates and times.
● Working with the Wellbeing Manager to collate and obtain all information required from our practitioners
e.g. biographies, session descriptions and images
● Supporting practitioners with online equipment set up (camera, microphones, headphones etc.)
● Opening zoom sessions; sound checking with practitioners and effectively resolving any issues that the
practitioner may be experiencing with the website, Zoom or their equipment.
● Monitoring the Kaylo inboxes and session chats, to support seekers with any issues they may be facing
with joining the session.
● Remaining on the sessions for the duration to troubleshoot any issues; be a point of contact for Kaylo and
take any key notes.
● Working with our marketing team to craft and edit engaging copy to be sent out to seekers as newsletters
or emails before and after the sessions (preparation tips; reminders; follow ups).
● Respond to inbound inquiries and feedback from customers in a timely manner.
● Updating backend administrative spreadsheets.
● Triage issues, bugs and feature requests with the product team to ensure that fixes and solutions are reviewed and added.
● Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
● Assist in the development of guidelines and customer service best practices.
● Ability to edit videos on Vimeo and for social media is very desirable.
● Flexibility to work out of hours (evenings & weekends) to support sessions.
● Demonstrate an understanding/have working knowledge of the technical platforms Kaylo operates
on,including Google Drive, Vimeo and Zoom.
● An understanding and natural keen interest in the wellbeing space.
● Excellent ability to communicate (written & verbal) with a vast array of people - practitioners, seekers, internal team.
● Extremely reliable & responsive.
● Understanding of sound and video equipment (setting up microphones; ring lights & webcams)
● Patience to support and guide practitioners.
● This job would be suitable for someone looking to support their studies or looking for additional income alongside other work.