About Isa Welly
I am Welly, a Nutritional Therapist, Pilates and Wellbeing Coach.
I work with women to help eliminate physical and mental fatigue, gain energy, clarity and confidence so they can RECONNECT with their true selves and THRIVE.
Isa-Welly is hiring for a Virtual Assistant and Content Creator part-time role.
The ideal candidate would be:
- An enthusiastic Nutritional Therapy student or newly graduate who enjoys researching and translating research into digestible information for the general public
- A reliable professional who can work independently to fulfil administrative and creative tasks
- A self-motivated freelance professional who can effortlessly and meticulously work independently across different projects
- Have experience using social media (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok) and creative tools such as Canva to engage with people online and grow brand visibility and reach
What your tasks will be:
- Content creation in London with IsaWelly – Videos, photos of recipes, lifestyle,pilates for reels, vlogs, tiktok videos
- Social media: creating and editing content for instagram, youtube
- Admin tasks – checking and replying to emails at least three times/ week, managing customer’s access to courses on Podia platform, monthly social media reports
- posting on relevant social media platforms as per schedule
- Creative tasks – blog post and podcast scripts research and writing, social media posts and reels/shorts creation using Canva, course material creation and handouts on Canva.
- Place of work – the role is mainly remote, but the ideal candidate will be London based or UK based with easy access to London.
- Type of job and salary – freelance, part-time (minimum 8h/week), £12/h
- Start – the position is currently open, with prompt start
To be considered please send your CV and a cover letter that includes relevant studies, working experience, social media accounts and why would you like the position to [email protected] .