Receive New Job Alerts
Hello, we're innocent…and we're here to make it easy for people to do themselves some good (whilst making it taste nice too).
We started innocent in 1999 after selling our smoothies at a music festival. We put up a big sign asking people if they thought we should give up our jobs to make smoothies, and put a bin saying 'Yes' and a bin saying 'No" in front of the stall. Then we got people to vote with their empties. At the end of the weekend, the 'Yes' bin was full, so we resigned from our jobs the next day and got cracking.
Since then we've started making coconut water, juice and kids' stuff, in our quest to make natural, delicious, healthy drinks that help people live well and die old.
EXCITING JOB ALERT: GET PAID FOR WATCHING TV*
Like messing around on social media? Want to tell your friends you rate people’s pets for a living? Up for finding new ways to talk to a million people about fruit in a bottle and being a responsible business? Like lists of questions that never seem to end?
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Social Media Manager to take the reins on our owned social channels - by far the most important and ridiculous job in the business. You’ll be writing all the important nonsense that we post on our social media channels to our million followers (across our main owned channels), and making sure innocent shows up at its best every single day.
As well as getting paid for all the serious stuff like live tweeting along to Bake Off & Eurovision and reminding people what day it is, you’ll be joining the most talented and humble team in the business who are often referred to as ‘social media geniuses who should win Nobel Prizes” (thanks mum).
As a social team, we produce a lot of stuff very quickly, so you'll be fast on your feet, ready to react to the world's latest internet-breaking moment and always coming up with bright ideas for making content which our drinkers can't help liking and sharing (or reporting to the Daily Mail, but that’s another story).
- Exceptional writing skills, with your writing showing a flair for being funny, witty and more than a little bit weird
- A passion for social media, and get excited about making content people love in the most engaging ways possible
- A strong understanding of how to run a business social media account with experience working with production agencies and media agencies to produce and promote content against different objectives and as part of wider campaigns.
- Bucketloads of original ideas, and have the determination to see them through (even when people ask you questions like “why are you putting beans in a bottle?”)
- An excellent knowledge of the internet, media, and social culture
- A decent knowledge of social media analytics and social listening, and willing to do a lot of counting
- Great collaboration skills and really open to feedback, as well as a resilience for things changing quickly and sometimes at the last minute.
- To work on social media for award-winning (genuinely, we swear - we've got the award on our mantelpiece) industry-leading social channels that are at the top of their game
- To work in a fun, fast-paced team that doesn't take itself too seriously and works together brilliantly
- To be part of (and shape) a strong and entrepreneurial content team with a role that is at the heart of innocent's creativity/core to our personality as a brand and what our drinkers see from us day-to-day.
As well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.