Receive New Job Alerts
Hello, we're innocent…and we're here to make it easy for people to do themselves some good (whilst making it taste nice too).
We started innocent in 1999 after selling our smoothies at a music festival. We put up a big sign asking people if they thought we should give up our jobs to make smoothies, and put a bin saying 'Yes' and a bin saying 'No" in front of the stall. Then we got people to vote with their empties. At the end of the weekend, the 'Yes' bin was full, so we resigned from our jobs the next day and got cracking.
Since then we've started making coconut water, juice and kids' stuff, in our quest to make natural, delicious, healthy drinks that help people live well and die old.
Hello. Here at innocent we sell our drinks across lots of channels and a growing one for us is the world of online. We want to make sure our drinks are available to our drinkers wherever they shop and that the digital shelf is always looking tip top, so we are looking for an eCommerce lead who will be pivotal in shaping and implementing the eCommerce strategy for innocent.
Utilising your knowledge of eCommerce channels and retail media you will own existing pure play customer relationships as well as seeking new online routes to market, you will be supported by a brilliant eCommerce commercial executive. You will act as the online capability champion – driving awareness, educating and encouraging the adoption and implementation of eCommerce capabilities across the UK omnichannel commercial teams, as well as sharing best practice with our colleagues across Europe. You will ensure we deliver sales growth whilst delivering the very best online shopping experience for our drinkers in line with our wider business commercial and marketing objectives.
On top of embedding expertise across the business you will also ensure we stay ahead of the curve - particularly optimising our digital shelf presence and establishing new eCommerce relationships.
This role will report into the head of commercial (UK) with strong links into our marketing, category and European teams.
- eCommerce strategy lead– you will build and own the eCommerce strategy including channel and product prioritisation and media capabilities. You will embed the plan amongst commercial omnichannel, category and shopper marketing teams, championing content excellence and delivering best practice guidelines for digital shelf performance
- Commercial expertise – you can manage a channel P&L and make commercial decisions which are right for now and the future
- Experience building great teams – you will be a line manager for an eCommerce commercial executive as well as leading the wider eCommerce cross functional team
- Internal and external relationship building – you can build top notch win-win relationships with our customers and with the agencies we partner with to manage our digital shelf execution
- Data driven – drive awareness and education of eCommerce across cross functional teams and deliver meaningful insights to optimise future plans
- The opportunity to really shape how innocent manages the eCommerce channel – now and for the future.
- The ability to work cross functionally (and across regions) to embed what digital shelf best practice principles look like for innocent
- As the eComm lead your expertise will be needed in broader eComm and digital marketing projects as we build the wider business 3-5 year plan
- As the leader of the eCommerce vision, you will get regular opportunities to present at cross functional and senior team meetings