Innerfit is a workplace wellbeing provider in London & the South East.
Our vision is to become the ‘go-to’ partner for companies looking to have a proper impact on wellbeing by 2025.
We believe that if you feel well, you work well. We also believe that most workplace wellbeing today does not actually drive change. Our approach solves the problem.
Our client base includes companies such as: Innocent Smoothies, WeWork and Discovery Channel.
We are a fast-growing wellness business with big ambitions and need help to make it happen!
If you want to have an immediate and meaningful impact on growth of a workplace wellbeing company then role is for you! You will be responsible for generating ‘warm leads’ through sales & marketing efforts and some key business and operations actions to back it up. You will contribute to the full business cycle, from lead generation to client delivery and account management.
Your responsibilities will split across 2 main areas:
Sales & Marketing
- Sales – generate warm leads any way you can and attending sales meetings with the Founder
- Social Media – activity to generate find the right people to sell to, establish the Innerfit brand and engage our audience on key platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Events – manage all events efforts to generate warm leads, specifically by: attending events, arranging speaking slots at events, hosting events
- Content – manage all content creation to generate warm leads, specifically with: articles & content calendar management, briefing our copywriter on article creation and managing relations with partner magazines and podcasts, managing the bi-weekly newsletter
- Referrals – systematically reaching out to the Innerfit network to generate warm leads
Business & Client Support
Get ‘stuck in’ to anything and everything which helps the business grow and deliver on client expectations, for example:
- Client Partner: managing the client onboarding process, sharing promotional materials & being the first point of contact for client queries
- Product Development: give an opinion on new product and business development ideas like the content & video series, completing presentations and refining marketing materials)
- General Support: we are a small company - expect to get stuck into ad-hoc tasks!)
- Calendar, Finance & Inbox: chasing invoices, managing expenses & subscriptions where needed, streamlining processes (finding ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs), calendar & inbox management, maintaining relationships with network of wellbeing partners and experts
- high-energy 'get it done' style, willing to listen, learn & lead
- ready to get stuck into anything & everything to add value
- share the Innerfit values: health, wealth
- Health - passionate about wellbeing
- Wealth - value time, money & fulfilment
- Human connection - love working with people
- 1+ years' experience in full-time employment, with experience in sales & marketing. Experience with social media tools and knowledge of content/SEO preferable
Nice to have
- Experience in wellness industry
- Any kind of nutrition or fitness qualification, including just being well-read in the subject
We value health, wealth & human connection. That means everything we do should make everyone involved: healthier, wealthier & more connected.
Benefits will help make it happen and can be discussed during the interview process. You can expect: flexible working, wellbeing events & healthy rewards.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Here is a bit about what we do: https://vimeo.com/388961029
Here are some highlights from a recent event: https://vimeo.com/385932808
Here is the website: https://www.innerfit.co.uk/