Receive New Job Alerts
About Impossible Foods
Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems, and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.
The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.
To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish, and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.
Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts.
The Senior Manager, TA Programs and Operations is a newly created role at Impossible Foods. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is passionate about envisioning and building programs, processes, tools and infrastructure to help the company scale in support of our mission. This opportunity is perfect for a person who thrives at program and project management, enjoys bringing order and structure to ambiguity and has an eye for innovation, creative solutions and programs and loves driving efficiency.
In this role, you will define processes and workflows to bring consistency to our hiring practices. Your work will be critical in laying the foundation for TA’s growth and evolution, ultimately building out a world-class TA function and a top notch hiring process in support of the Impossible Foods mission. In addition, you will be managing programs, relationships and strategic projects in support of our hiring efforts with a focus on candidate experience, technology implementation, compliance, recruiter enablement and efficiency. In addition, you will lead and manage our recruiting coordination team.
- Education and Training: Work with the TA team to develop, deliver and program manage our hiring manager, interviewer and recruiter training.
- Recruitment Systems and Reporting: Partner with our TA team to ensure ATS processes and metrics are accurate. Work with TA leadership to develop dashboards and reporting so that we have data to track and manage TA and hiring team performance.
- Candidate Experience: Partner with our TA management team to improve the candidate experience at Impossible. This may involve working in the ATS to deliver new messaging, revamping and overseeing all candidate facing collateral (Interview invitations, contracts, disposition notifications, etc.) and identifying tools, resources and vendors to help us optimize the experience.
- Employee Referral Program: Oversee our employee referral program, implementing process improvements, and streamlining rules and payment processes.
- Vendor management: Participate in evaluation of new systems and tools, manage the selection process and implementation, then manage their ongoing performance.
- Process documentation: Lead efforts to define and document recruiting processes, creating workflows and establishing standard operating procedures
- Recruitment Agency and Executive Search: Oversee Executive Search vendors in partnership with procurement and legal.
- Cross functional collaboration: Partner with recruiting teams, People Ops, Finance, IT, Legal, etc. to ensure solutions and improvements we develop fit holistically with other functions.
- Interview scheduling and recruiting coordination: Manage a team of recruiting coordinators and the processes in support of our interviewing and hiring practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A total of 10+ years of professional business experience, with 5 + years in program/project management, with at least some of that experience being focused in Talent Acquisition.
- Experience working in a fast growth environment with a proven ability to scale processes and tools with company growth
- Experience working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Strong organization skills
- A solution oriented mindset and a passion for creating the best recruiting experience possible
- A strong alignment to our culture
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
- Hands on experience as a recruiter and/or sourcer preferred
- Project/program management training a plus
- Experience using process mapping software such as Visio or Lucid is ideal
- People management experience is preferred
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.