iD is working alongside their client to bring a completely new brand and innovative retail store to market. Our aim is to pioneer the movement of CBD use in the UK as an enhancement to a health and wellbeing focused lifestyle.
NEW CBD BRAND COMING TO LONDON!
iD is recruiting staff with a keen interest and strong knowledge in areas of health and wellness.
We are building a team to become the pioneers of a new CBD brand at an immersive retail-experience store opening soon. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting new industry and be part of the team introducing this brand to the UK.
Are you a looking for a new challenge?
iD is working alongside their client to bring a completely new brand and innovative retail store to market. Our aim is to pioneer the movement of CBD use in the UK as an enhancement to a health and wellbeing focused lifestyle. We want to educate our customers on the benefits of CBD for both medicinal and recreational use and start the conversation to bring CBD products into the mainstream. You will be taking customers on an exciting immersive educational journey as well as selling various products and brand merchandise.
iD are looking to create a strong team of healthy living ambassadors. It is imperative to us that our customers get the very best education on our products and the benefits of CBD use. We want to hear from enthusiastic health advocates who want to work in a positive and progressive environment, spreading knowledge and educating consumers on this new exciting brand and product range.
- Engaging with customers and taking them on an immersive and educational journey
- Communicating to customers within the strict industry guidelines received at training
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends and laws within CBD/cannabis industry
- Handling purchases
- Working within health and safety guidelines
- Ensuring store is clean, fully stocked and well presented
- Reporting to Store Manager on any issues
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in new trends in the wellbeing industry
- Qualifications in either nutrition/health/fitness (bonus)
- Experience working with CBD (bonus)
- Flexible, part-time and full-time contracts available
- Competitive hourly rates dependent on experience
- Full professional uniform
- Extensive training, bringing you completely up to speed with the brand and all product knowledge
- A Line Manager for coaching, management, support and progression
- Being part of the launch team of a new CBD brand
Start date: August - September 2019
We would love to hear from strong, confident individuals who have an interest in innovative brands, an enthusiasm for health and wellbeing and with great communication skills.