At HUM2N, we use biology to understand your past, and cutting-edge science to transform your future.
For too long, health has been defined as “the absence of disease”, with traditional medicine solely focusing on treating symptoms. It’s time for a radical transformation - it’s time for a new era of healthcare.
HUM2N is an integrated medicine and biohacking centre applied for human longevity and performance medicine that offers whole human optimization by applying cutting edge science. Our mission is to uncover the root causes, and resolve, prevent, and optimise our client’s health to reach their true potential - no matter where they are on their journey.
We do this through Lounge, our new era healthcare clinic in London, and through our range of cutting-edge supplements.
Our team was founded by Dr. Enayat, a functional GP here in London, U.K. Together we are driving the future of proactive and personalized healthcare to bring the future closer for all.
We are seeking qualified candidates who are highly motivated ambitious, talented and resourceful individuals to be part of our Team. Potential interns seeking long-term career prospects will be given opportunities to showcase their abilities.
- Create HUM2N's online and offline marketing materials and design assets
- Create engaging Reels and TikTok videos
- Schedule social media posts, create interactive polls
- Handle all printing requests
- Participate in photoshoots and video-shoots
- Support marketing in events when needed
- Support marketing in admin work
- Experience using Photoshop / Illustrator / Premier Pro
- Experience using CANVA
- Experience in video-shooting and editing
- Must be willing to learn other aspects of marketing
- Must be a team player
- Must communicate well