At HUM2N, we use biology to understand your past, and cutting-edge science to transform your future.
For too long, health has been defined as “the absence of disease”, with traditional medicine solely focusing on treating symptoms. It’s time for a radical transformation - it’s time for a new era of healthcare.
HUM2N is an integrated medicine and biohacking centre applied for human longevity and performance medicine that offers whole human optimization by applying cutting edge science. Our mission is to uncover the root causes, and resolve, prevent, and optimise our client’s health to reach their true potential - no matter where they are on their journey.
We do this through Lounge, our new era healthcare clinic in London, and through our range of cutting-edge supplements.
Our team was founded by Dr. Enayat, a functional GP here in London, U.K. Together we are driving the future of proactive and personalized healthcare to bring the future closer for all.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join us on our mission to make functional medicine accessible for all. If you are obsessed with all things content and social media, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
Content Creation & Management
- Developing, implementing and managing social media strategy.
- Creating and managing an integrated social media content plan and calendar.
- Managing and implementing social media advertising campaigns.
- Defining most important social media KPls.
- Daily HUM2N and social media channel management (LinkedIn, lnstagram, Facebook and TikTok) ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
- Proactive creation and curation of content (copy, images, infographics and video) for social media platforms.
- Design posts that sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around product.
- Create positive PR and brand building opportunities.
KOL (Influencer and Media Management)
- Manage KOLs (Key Opinion Leader / Influencers) inclusive of outreach, management and reporting
- Write Monthly Press Releases
- Create Press and Media Kits
- Create Cheat-Sheets for Campaigns
- Engaging with partners and members through the use of social media.
- Facilitate online conversations with members and respond to queries.
- Managing and monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative and feedback.
- Resolving escalated member service issues.
- Ensuring that all member matters are dealt with in an efficient, courteous and timely manner.
Trend Gathering & Reporting
- Researching audience preferences and identifying current trends.
- Keeping abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Monitoring member satisfaction and communicating member concerns, as necessary.
- Managing and monitoring social media for member comments both positive and negative and feedback.
- Reporting on online reviews and feedback from members and fans.
- Support in creating monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
What Experience You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Strong copywriting experience (health-related preferred)
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to motivate yourself, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with stakeholders.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What Attitude & Traits You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High Standards – maintaining a high standard across all of your work
- Meticulously Organised – your ability to manage time and prioritise helps you juggle projects
- Reliable Work Ethics – motivated, self-disciplined and consistent in seeing projects through
- Agile – not afraid of change, you easily keep up with the fast pace of our business
- Calm Under Pressure – keeping a cool head when the pressure is on
- Excellent Communicator – you can sell your ideas in person or on paper
- Process Driven – you understand the value of process and follow ours to the letter
- Authentic Team Player – with a healthy balance of confidence and humility, you prioritise team goals over your own
- Committed to Learning and Growing – always looking to innovate and improve your craft
- Energetic, passionate, driven and able to work both independently and with a team
Your Compensation & Benefits:
- £24k – £28k Competitive salary, depending on your experience and market benchmark.
- 28 days holiday (annual vacation, including UK public holidays).
- Investment in your learning, development and career progression.
- Company discounts and OURA ring given within 3 months after hitting targets
- Regular team events & socials.
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team.
- Long term career opportunities for the right person who applies themselves properly.