At HUM2N, we use biology to understand your past, and cutting-edge science to transform your future.
For too long, health has been defined as “the absence of disease”, with traditional medicine solely focusing on treating symptoms. It’s time for a radical transformation - it’s time for a new era of healthcare.
HUM2N is an integrated medicine and biohacking centre applied for human longevity and performance medicine that offers whole human optimization by applying cutting edge science. Our mission is to uncover the root causes, and resolve, prevent, and optimise our client’s health to reach their true potential - no matter where they are on their journey.
We do this through Lounge, our new era healthcare clinic in London, and through our range of cutting-edge supplements.
Our team was founded by Dr. Enayat, a functional GP here in London, U.K. Together we are driving the future of proactive and personalized healthcare to bring the future closer for all.
Social Media Content Creation & Management
Create and manage an integrated social media content plan
Daily HUM2N and social media channel management (LinkedIn, lnstagram, Facebook and TikTok) ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
3 x per week social media management for Dr Enayat
Organise video-shoots with clinical team and clients to create engaging content (manage from concept, to creative and execution)
Proactive creation and curation of content (copy, images, infographics and video) for social media platforms
Design posts that sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around HUM2N
Create positive PR and brand building opportunities
PR & Media Management
Write Monthly Press Releases to segments of press
Media Outreach & Visit Management
Create Press and Media Kits
Create Cheat-Sheets for Campaigns
Copywriting & Design
Write blog articles, newsletters, copy for marketing materials, landing pages and more
Proof-read articles submitted by contributing writers to ensure the articles are on brand
Update website with blog articles
Design marketing materials in Canva to a high standard
Create new landing pages and product pages on Shopify website
Update HUM2N Blog with articles
Edit webpages when requested from management or clinical team
Support Head of Marketing + HUM2N team to manage task tracker
Ensure all files are organised to a high standard
Support on events + data collection
Manage all printing tasks
Support Head of Marketing + Founder with administrative tasks
- BA Hons in Marketing (or similar) - 2:1 or higher
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Strong copywriting experience (health-related preferred)
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to motivate yourself, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with stakeholders.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Your Compensation & Benefits:
- £30k - £40k competitive salary, depending on your experience and market benchmark
- 28 days holiday (annual vacation, including UK public holidays)
- Investment in your learning, development, and career progression
- Company discounts and OURA ring given within 3 months after hitting targets
- Regular team events & socials
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team.
- Long-term career opportunities for the right person who applies themselves properly
- Company bonus will be rewarded based on KPIs