At HUM2N, we use biology to understand your past, and cutting-edge science to transform your future.
For too long, health has been defined as “the absence of disease”, with traditional medicine solely focusing on treating symptoms. It’s time for a radical transformation - it’s time for a new era of healthcare.
HUM2N is an integrated medicine and biohacking centre applied for human longevity and performance medicine that offers whole human optimization by applying cutting edge science. Our mission is to uncover the root causes, and resolve, prevent, and optimise our client’s health to reach their true potential - no matter where they are on their journey.
We do this through Lounge, our new era healthcare clinic in London, and through our range of cutting-edge supplements.
Our team was founded by Dr. Enayat, a functional GP here in London, U.K. Together we are driving the future of proactive and personalized healthcare to bring the future closer for all.
Social Media Content Creation & Management
- Create and manage an integrated social media content plan for LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter
- Daily HUM2N and social media channel management (LinkedIn, lnstagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok) ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
- Create engaging reels from video bank of client testimonials and educational posts from clinical team
- Organise video-shoots with clinical team and clients to create engaging content (manage from concept, to creative and execution)
- Proactive creation and curation of content (copy, images, infographics and video) for social media platforms
- Design posts that sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around HUM2N
- Create positive PR and brand building opportunities
- Ensure all files are organised to a high standard
- Support on events + data collection
- Manage all printing tasks
- Support Head of Marketing + Founder with administrative tasks
- BA Hons in Marketing (or similar) - 2:1 or higher
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to motivate yourself, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with stakeholders.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Your Compensation & Benefits:
- £20k - £24k competitive salary, depending on your experience and market benchmark
- 28 days holiday (annual vacation, including UK public holidays)
- Investment in your learning, development, and career progression
- Company discounts given within 3 months after hitting targets
- Regular team events & socials
- High level of autonomy and support from a highly ambitious and motivated team.
- Long-term career opportunities for the right person who applies themselves properly
- Company bonus will be rewarded based on KPIs