Receive New Job Alerts
Huel provides complete food, simply delivered. It's completely balanced, providing you with all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fibre and phytonutrients. Our mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimal impact on animals and the environment.
We have sold over 100 million meals to over 100 countries.
Huel is a private company with over 90 employees, operating out of the UK (Tring, London, Birmingham) and US (New York). We’re delighted with what Huel has become and how it has helped people.
At Huel, our customers are at the heart of everything we do! We have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world. Keeping our customers connected and part of our brand is crucial to our continued success and we are now looking for a CRM Executive to join us on our journey to becoming the world’s No.1 brand in complete nutrition.
As a CRM Executive, you will need to have both a creative and technical mindset. The ideal candidate will be organised with a great eye for detail to maintain the highest quality standards while working under pressure. You will be working alongside a team of experts to deliver global marketing campaigns, keeping Hueligans updated about our latest products and launches as well as current trends in nutrition.
- Work with the CRM Manager to help deliver weekly global marketing campaigns
- Coordinate creative campaign copy with copywriters
- Liaise with internal and external resources to translate Huel’s campaign content into a growing number of languages
- Take a lead on new markets, nurturing them to their full potential
- Help drive the growth of our global marketing plan
- Work with a wide range of teams including nutrition, operations, social and customer experience, in a dynamic and open environment to deliver the highest standards of customer experience
- Scope out opportunities to help grow our contactable customer base
- Use data to deliver a relevant, targeted and personalised CRM experience
- Analyse campaign performance against KPIs to make improvements
- Work on creative assets when required
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to work fast under pressure while maintaining the highest level of quality
- A key eye for design: a sense of what makes a great looking campaign
- A technical mindset: curious about the workings of a global set up
- Previous experience in writing creative copy (desirable)
- Experience working with design software such as Photoshop and After Effects (desirable)
- The opportunity to work with a team of industry-leading experts and deliver engaging content to our Hueligans all over the world
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)