Receive New Job Alerts
Huel provides complete food, simply delivered. It's completely balanced, providing you with all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fibre and phytonutrients. Our mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimal impact on animals and the environment.
We have sold over 100 million meals to over 100 countries.
Huel is a private company with over 90 employees, operating out of the UK (Tring, London, Birmingham) and US (New York). We’re delighted with what Huel has become and how it has helped people.
We’re looking for a seriously ambitious Performance Marketing Executive to help us further grow our world-class digital marketing team and drive success for Huel. This role is perfect for a recent analytical graduate who wishes to move into the business world and help to grow a startup company.
You will love rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck into campaign management and execution. You’ll be required to get head-deep in analytics, reporting, creative strategy, AB testing and attribution.
The ideal candidate will have 6-12 months work experience in a commercial environment, plus a 2.1 or 1st class degree in a numerical subject or equivalent work experience.
- Campaign Management - day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Analytics - reporting and optimisation, including in-depth analysis of LTV, CPA and ROI of all activity ensuring maximum efficiency
- Commercial Awareness - presenting clear, data backed business cases for marketing investment to improve revenue and ROI
- Brand Messaging - ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
- Agency Management - establish strong relationships with third party agencies and suppliers
- Creative Production - provide in-house creative team with analysis
- Growth - responsible for achieving the revenue, acquisition and customer LTV targets
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a numerical/science subject (eg Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics) or relevant experience
- Quick to learn and develop new skills
- Strong knowledge of one or more paid digital channels for direct response
- Self sufficient and fully competent with flawless execution of campaign management
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to one or more computer programming languages
- Passion for food and nutrition
- Have second to none communication skills and attention to detail
- A driven self-starter who can also work well as part of a team
- The opportunity to launch your career within one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, working with a team of industry experts, leading the way in performance marketing
- Training, mentorship and career development - to support you to be the best you can be!
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free on-site gym and weekly exercises classes
- Free Huel (of course!)