Receive New Job Alerts
Huel provides complete food, simply delivered. It's completely balanced, providing you with all 26 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fibre and phytonutrients. Our mission is to make nutritionally complete, convenient, affordable food, with minimal impact on animals and the environment.
We have sold over 100 million meals to over 100 countries.
Huel is a private company with over 90 employees, operating out of the UK (Tring, London, Birmingham) and US (New York). We’re delighted with what Huel has become and how it has helped people.
In a nutshell since 2015, we’ve been growing like no other complete nutrition business in the UK, and we’re not stopping anytime soon!
We are now looking for an ambitious and outgoing Lead Recruiter to join our Talent team. The Recruiter will need to hit the ground running and thrive on working in a super-fast paced environment, this role plays a vital part in supporting our rapid growth, ensuring we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- Work with the hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of the role requirements and agree on a pro-active attraction methodology for the hire
- Provide exceptional customer service to all potential and live candidates (internal and external) and coach line managers to do the same
- Build in-depth knowledge of the roles you are responsible for recruiting for in order to understand the job market and provide expertise and advice to hiring line managers
- Work with the Hiring Manager and Talent Manager to research geography, to understand the local markets, headhunting opportunities and pro-active talent banking
- Manage an end to end recruitment process to deliver talented candidates by proactively recruiting for future vacancies
- Head-hunt and proactively approach potential candidates and positively sell opportunities within via social media, headhunting, networking, web mining etc.
- Build and maintain market map of key competitors and potential candidates
- Provide the hiring manager with a selection of diverse candidates following initial screening based on vacancy requirements that helps to sustain continuous growth in our talent pool
- Previous in-house recruitment experience (within a fast-paced business desirable)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional service
- A creative flair and a love for process improvement
- Familiarity with social media and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- You will have a passion for the environment, nutritious food and have a genuine enthusiasm for Huel’s mission
- Have the ability to thrive in a ridiculously fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to learn and grow within an industry leading in-house Talent team
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site gym
- Free Huel (of course!)