About Hotpod Yoga
This is yoga, reinvented. We’ve created a truly immersive environment for a supercharged yoga experience. An otherworldly cocoon of glowing lights, heady aromas and enveloping soundscapes, taking you a million miles from the everyday. Breathe deeper, stretch further,
sweat harder, and really, really melt into it.
As a business, Hotpod Yoga is built upon two key features:
- Delivering yoga in its most potent form. Our beautiful and innovative heated pods, signature aromatherapy blends and curated playlists of immersive soundscapes create the optimum yoga environment.
- A powerful franchise model. We’re proud to have empowered yoga instructors and entrepreneurs around the world to launch and grow their own Hotpod businesses.
Already established in over 50 locations around the world, we've become Europe’s largest yoga business, but we've still got a long way to go. We're growing fast and full of ambition. If we’re to grow into a household name in key markets, and become one of the leading names in the fitness industry, we need to build a genuinely powerful brand with a team of highly talented people at its core.
- You will be responsible for leading the commercial development of Hotpod Yoga in order to help drive optimal unit profitability and business growth into new business areas.
- You will report directly to the CEO and work alongside the CEO on a number of projects
- You will play a pivotal role in strengthening and growing the core business, working in tandem with the franchising team and the franchises themselves to deliver optimal business performance as well as taking a lead role in the performance of our London studios
- You will support the day to day running of the business, ensuring that KPIs are on track and flagging successes and concerns early so that the business is able to act in a timely way
- Generating and using insights provided to spot new opportunities for growth in existing studios
- Generating and using market analysis to understand the benefits and shortcomings of new studios
- Use KPIs and reporting to work cross functionally to put growth plans and targets in place for London studios
- To work cross functionally to ensure that KPIs are being hit and that issues are addressed in a timely manner
- To build robust forecasts and identify where they need to be flexed or adjusted
- To support franchises by ensuring that accurate information is provided on a weekly and monthly basis
- To support franchises by giving insights into weekly reporting to support in the generation of improvement initiatives
- To put in place studio level plans in London to ensure the ongoing success of current studios
- Hotpod yoga is a fast growth, exciting business - we're ambitious, driven and passionate about what we do. We want team members to share that ambition with us and be motivated to grow a great business – through our London operations and our franchise network, as well as into other business areas.
- You’ll have proven leadership experience and qualities and have the ability to work independently to deliver results
- You must be able to work collaboratively and cohesively with internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll have a proven track record leading and delivering strategic change and commercial success
- You’ll have have the ability to provide sharp insight, and demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- You demonstrate a great work ethic to ensure that the right opportunities are identified and the most effective solutions are provided.
- It is essential you are a team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- We're a yoga business (obviously), and we all love a bit of yoga, but we're not evangelical... being a yoga obsessive isn't a prerequisite - but it’s probably helpful if it’s something you can get interested in and passionate about (you’ll be surrounded by it, after all)!
- Great office environment
- Team activities
- Unlimited yoga
- Office dogs
- Free breakfast
- Healthy (and not-so-healthy snacks)
- Great coffee and a huge variety of tea
- Flexible hours
- Work from home when needed
- Generous holiday allowance
- Closed over Christmas break
- Health insurance
WHO WE ARE
Hotpod Yoga is Europe’s largest yoga brand on a mission to reinvent yoga for the modern world. Having grown to 60+ locations, across 8 countries and a customer base of over 150,000 people in only 6 years, the company is growing fast and is full of ambition. While the business has made great progress, we also recognise that we’ve got a long way to go. If we’re to grow into a household name in key markets, and become one of the leading names in the fitness industry, we need to build a genuinely powerful brand with a team of highly talented people at its core.
Hotpod Yoga is founded on three key things:
- Beautiful, innovative, pods - 20 person inflatable studios - that create the optimum yoga environment
- A strong, consistent brand to attract the widest audience possible, taking yoga out of its niche and into the mainstream
- A powerful franchise model – giving yoga instructors and entrepreneurs the opportunity to own their own Hotpod Yoga business
WHY WORK FOR US
To put it simply, it’s a pretty great feeling to work with a group of people who all genuinely love what they do. It’s a fast-paced environment (we know everyone says that, but we actually mean it) and with so many exciting projects, it means that even when hours are long, you’ll go home feeling like you’ve really accomplished something. Being part of a small but supercharged team means that you’ll have a lot of responsibility, so be ready to get stuck in. If you’re looking for the kind of lacklustre job where you can skate by on minimal effort, this isn’t the one for you!