Receive New Job Alerts
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. With over 145 years of experience in the industry, our name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK and is becoming increasingly more visible further afield, in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
“Be the heart of the Contact Centre. Health and Nutrition advisor.”
It’s an exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. We need to make many additions to our Contact Centre team.
As the Nutritionist you will be at the heart of the Contact Centre, assisting customers to provide bespoke nutritional and product knowledge information. You will be the ‘go to person’ for customers who want in depth advice regarding health and nutrition and will also support the nutrition knowledge process internally.
Location: National. Remote, work from anywhere in the UK
Hours: 11:30am to 8:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Receive and respond to customers enquires through various channels – phone, email, letters, webchat and social media.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and the latest trends i.e. superfoods, popular supplements and special diets.
- Provide a personalised nutrition service to customers using evidence-based nutrition knowledge. Discuss specific product recommendations as well as general lifestyle and wellbeing advice in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide support, promote and process sales of supplements, food and beauty products.
- Liaise with PR team to provide written articles on hot nutrition, health and wellness topics.
- Support and help internal colleagues (including store staff) with product advice and knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Provide updates and insights regarding nutrition queries, questions and trends to internal stakeholders and management.
- Have a flexible approach for the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough up-to-date knowledge of working processes and procedures for dealing with customer enquiries.
- KPI accountability.
- Have a passion for nutrition, health, wellbeing and our products.
- Have experience in providing a high standard of customer service.
- Be a good team player.
- Have ability to multitask.
- Friendly and empathetic approach with ability to answer customer enquiries in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Qualified Nutritionist or Nutritional Therapist.
- Registered member of professional nutrition body desirable e.g. British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional therapy (BANT), Association for Nutrition (AfN).
N.B. Candidates must have the right to work and reside in the UK