Receive New Job Alerts
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. With over 145 years of experience in the industry, our name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK and is becoming increasingly more visible further afield, in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
At H&B we are building something really special and exciting – to help people understand how to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys.
We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
So, if you are passionate about making a difference and want to work for a treasured brand that’s growing, please apply. We’d love to hear from you.
“Pivotal marketing role, leading, coordinating and delivering customer-led campaigns across all media channels”
Reporting to the Head of Campaign and Customer Planning you will develop and deliver customer focused communications and content, consistent with the H&B brand proposition, that drives growth and maintains brand health. This is a role for an experienced, passionate marketer who wants to put career defining campaigns on their CV.
- Campaign lead responsible for delivering TTL customer led communication and content that supports business priority campaigns and drives positive ROI
- Accountable for overall timing plans and delivery of campaigns on time
- Accountable for creation and delivery of relevant channel briefs and RTBs
- Accountable for total media planning and effectiveness, including budget management – consult
- Accountable for creative integration across all marketing channels
- Accountable for production of integration decks for key meetings
- Responsible for AV production including as relevant, shoot preparation, media buying briefs, creative feedback and research pre and post campaign
- Responsible for liaising with all marketing teams to ensure that we create and curate content which is aligned to the business plan
- Responsible for trading the plan and monitoring results in line with set KPIs in order to optimise media and creative on a weekly basis
- Responsible for setting up/attending key meetings (e.g. Project Meetings, CPG, mock shops, cross channel)
- Informing Senior Marketing Managers on campaign progress at agreed milestones
- Brand guardianship
- Accountable for the production of PCAs, capturing learnings and reviews to help with continuous improvements
- Develop and coach ME
- Working closely with external agencies and cross functional marketing teams
- Collaborating and liaising with Trading teams
- Representing marketing campaign plans at senior level meetings during campaign trading periods
- Customer led marketer that understands social platforms, media audiences/role of channel, and brand consistency
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Budget management for media and production for campaigns
- Creative eye and ability to deliver clear customer communications for all channels as required
In addition to competitive salary, company benefits and flexible working, you can expect support and encouragement to build your career. Our leadership strongly promotes career growth and mobility.