Receive New Job Alerts
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. With over 145 years of experience in the industry, our name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK and is becoming increasingly more visible further afield, in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
Provide a world class service to deliver commercial insight on business performance to influence the decision making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organisations long term strategic goals
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
- Finance Business partner / Decision Support for all areas of the Business.
- Present industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends to provide context.
- Advise on key business planning assumptions, risks, opportunities and correction plans.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets.
- Partner respective Business areas from a Finance perspective.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Evaluate capex investment plans
- Building a greater understanding and helping to drive the profitable success of the overall business.
- Provide insight and analysis in assisting the team to ensure targets and goals are met
- ROI analysis by channel
- Continuous performance management and Budget optimisation with stakeholders
- Monthly reporting schedules prepared for the Corporate board.
- Instrumental in the compiling of annual budgets in line for your area of the business
- Ensuring scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. Promote continuous improvement
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partners (Retail, Digital, Trading, Commercial, International) with ad-hoc analysis projects and insight
- Assist/deputise in the weekly reporting cycle
- Assist/deputise in the monthly reporting cycle
- Increase the value of Finance across the business and work alongside stakeholders.
- Guide, influence and drive for results.
- Promote the benefits of business partnering
- Be known for quality reporting and insight
- Showcase the behaviours of a high achieving commercial finance team
- Build long standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity
- Support the development of the Finance analysts.
- Work alongside the Management Accounting team to ensure reporting is fast and accurate.
- Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Ideally from a Retail background or a face paced environment