Receive New Job Alerts
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. With over 145 years of experience in the industry, our name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK and is becoming increasingly more visible further afield, in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
At Holland & Barrett we’re known for our expertise in health and wellness, and across the next five years we’re going on a transformation to ensure that this becomes a core part of the customer journey at all levels as we aim to inspire people to make more proactive lifestyle choices.
Content will be a key part of this, and this role will be central in making sure that our social media and digital channels stay creative and innovative. You’ll be working with our Social and Content Team to produce a range of different digital creative formats – this might be short video with motion graphics for our Facebook Page, GIFs to go into our Instagram Stories or helping brief and overseeing video featuring talent on YouTube or TikTok. There’ll be loads of other opportunities to get involved creatively across campaigns, our agencies and other teams depending on your creative skills.
You’ll have two or three years of experience with photography, videography and editing as well as an eye for social / digital creative trends – you’ll understand how content needs to be tailored for individual channels and be able to help our wider teams understand that in their briefs.
- Working with our social media team and agency to develop ideas for social media content and campaigns, then bringing creative briefs to life and delivering assets
- You'll work on our monthly paid social activity and produce advertising assets on time and to brief across video and static images
- You'll be working with our wider content team, helping them to do creative refreshes of the Health Hub section of our website, producing short videos, GIFs or animations to feature on articles
- Support our social team on work with our agency, guide briefs according to channel best practices and give strong feedback on video and graphic assets with technical quality in mind
- Two or three years experience working with content tools and platforms like Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook Live etc.
- A background of creating video, graphics and GIFs for a brand and ability to work with brand guidelines and templates
- Videography or design education with excellent hands-on design and editing skills
- Able to manage briefs and deadlines independently, implementing feedback when needed and able to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
In addition to competitive salary, company benefits and flexible working, you can expect the tools, support and encouragement to succeed. You will be encouraged to recognise your successes and build your career.
- Pension 3% company contribution
- Discounted Products - from day one you'll get a 25% discount (on top of other promotions) when you shop at H&B on anything that you buy.
- Holiday: 25 days paid holiday and 8 public holidays for you to do what you love
- Colleague Recognition Scheme
- Free Confidential Advice & Colleague Welfare if you need confidential advice 24/7
- Mental Health First Aiders - we have lots of qualified Mental Health First Aiders because its all about your health & wellbeing
- Refer and Earn Scheme - as we're growing you can earn money by referring people to join us from your network
- Learning and Development opportunity with Holland & Barrett is a great base for career development long term
- And many more!