Receive New Job Alerts
About Holland & Barrett
Holland & Barrett International is one of the world’s leading health and wellness retailers and the largest in Europe, supplying its customers with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, health supplements, specialist foods and natural beauty products. With over 145 years of experience in the industry, our name is a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the UK and is becoming increasingly more visible further afield, in markets as diverse as the Netherlands and Malta to the UAE, China and India.
Holland and Barrett have exciting opportunities available for engaging individuals who are customer centric through and through to join our outstanding Customer Service Team; based in our thriving Nuneaton Contact Centre.
When a customer purchases a product from H&B, online or on the high street, our commitment to them doesn’t end there!
Our quick thinking, problem-solving Contact Centre Agents are dedicated to supporting our customers whatever the question, query of observation.
From Vitamin A to Zinc our Agents have the answer.
When it comes to specialist health and wellbeing retailers, we’re number one – the biggest in Europe! With over 1000 stores across the UK (and more on the way) not to mention more than 80 stores across the world too, its big scale stuff and you could be a part of it all.
- Receiving and responding to customer interactions both online ad over the phone
- Responding to enquiries proactively and promptly
- Managing and resolving any complaints in a professional and considerate manner
- Executing a consistent, positive customer experience
- Working and positively contributing towards team KPIs
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude to achieving targets
- Proactively acting as an ambassador for the Holland & Barrett brand, ensuring levels of customer service exceeds expectations
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to listen, coupled with fantastic verbal and written skills
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to effectively priortise where necessary
- Engaging and motivated, with a ‘can do' approach to your role
- Able to work on own initiative as well a as part of a successful and thriving team
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible in your approach and willing to show initiative where necessary; no two queries will be the same!
- Previous experience of working in a Call/Contact Centre or being in a hands on customer service environment is welcomed
Working Hours are 37.5 hours, over a 7 day working operation. Within this, you will be asked to work 5 out of 7, working 7.5 hours each day within the hours shown below:
Monday - Friday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday: 10.00am – 5.00pm