Receive New Job Alerts
About Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers is a health and wellness e-commerce brand dedicated to making healthcare accessible for everyone, regardless of gender, age, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised more than $200 million in venture capital funding and have become one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Our mission is to make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that involves finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating low libido. For certain issues, we provide our customers with easy access to medical professionals. Our telemedicine consultations help our customers obtain prescriptions for branded or generic Viagra (sildenafil) and other erectile dysfunction medications, generic Propecia (finasteride) to treat male pattern baldness, 10 forms of oral birth control pills, and Addyi (flibanserin) for female hypoactive sexual disorder, among other prescription treatments. We also offer a growing range of non-prescription products for women’s and men’s wellness.
We’re searching for talented, high-performing, and passionate people to join our growing team! We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about a role at Hims & Hers, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a polished and professional l to support our People Operations team. The ideal candidate is flexible, adaptive, curious, well-organized and eager to assist our fast-growing team. No day will be the same and that excites you!
Note: This role is based in San Francisco, CA but is 90 % remote.
- Manage company mail including multiple visits to check our mailbox and scanning/distributing to appropriate departments
- Own the New Hire swag kits, including packing + sending by on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Provide assistance with weekly company culture initiatives
- Support additional administrative tasks and facilities projects on as-needed basis
- Assist with ad-hoc company events
- Assist with managing company storage space
- Assist with various research projects
- 1+ years in administrative support or customer service
- Well-versed in project management software, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to commit to 20-30 hours a week, with opportunity for more
- Local to San Francisco, CA and its immediate vicinity
- Must be comfortable drafting company-wide communications to internal employees
- Demonstrates integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability and self-awareness
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Clear and polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in standard Mac applications and Google Suite
- Takes pride in their work and is flexible to the needs of those around you
- Tidy and organized with jedi-like anticipation skills