Receive New Job Alerts
About Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers is a health and wellness e-commerce brand dedicated to making healthcare accessible for everyone, regardless of gender, age, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised more than $200 million in venture capital funding and have become one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Our mission is to make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that involves finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating low libido. For certain issues, we provide our customers with easy access to medical professionals. Our telemedicine consultations help our customers obtain prescriptions for branded or generic Viagra (sildenafil) and other erectile dysfunction medications, generic Propecia (finasteride) to treat male pattern baldness, 10 forms of oral birth control pills, and Addyi (flibanserin) for female hypoactive sexual disorder, among other prescription treatments. We also offer a growing range of non-prescription products for women’s and men’s wellness.
We’re searching for talented, high-performing, and passionate people to join our growing team! We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about a role at Hims & Hers, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We recently expanded into the online mental health community, and are beyond excited to continue this expansion. To support the growth of this offering, we are currently looking for coaches to serve as peer group moderators and lead anonymous support groups.
- Leverage the Hims & Hers platform to lead and moderate multiple peer and anonymous support groups per week (45-60 minutes per session), covering themes that may include: Managing Anxiety and Depression, Fostering Resilience and Self-Care, Gender and Gender Identity, and more
- Listen to participant challenges and work with them toward care, while keeping them focused and energized
- Follow up with group participants to offer individualized, empathetic, and non-judgmental supplemental support
- Potentially develop content for existing and new groups
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- 3+ years of experience coaching or counseling adults in a mental health capacity
- One or both of the following preferred:
- Professional Health Coach Training from a NBHWC-accredited program. NBHWC Board certification not required but preferred
- Psychology or counseling degree (i.e. LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Masters of Psychology or similar credentials)
- Demonstrated experience working with people with anxiety and depression, and experience planning and moderating peer groups
- Knowledge of cognitive-behavioral approaches and short-term therapy
- A positive, empathetic, and energetic attitude
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Able to commit to a consistent schedule of 10-15 hours a week, including nights and weekends
- Fluent in Spanish
- Currently residing in the US
- Eager about being a pioneer in the telemedicine mental health space
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving your experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Online software and technology support